jackacc

MB Motorsports Weapon or STi BBS?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. MB Motorsports Weapon or STi BBS?

• MB Motorsports Weapon
    • STi BBS - Silver
    • Sell the stockers and save up for the MB's

I have major wheel decision issues...:lol:

I have the BBS wheels now and I like them... I just think they look better with a drop which I can't afford right now. I saw a bunch of pics of cars with the MB Weapons and it looks great.

What do you guys think?

Another option would be to sell my stockers and save up for the MB's so I can have the best of all worlds... MB's are only $528 shipped!

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

there's a used set for sale cheaper

I just missed those! I contemplated all week and they just sold yesterday :icon_sad:

Subastyle Grille

depends on your style...BBS could look too busy at times...i would personally have loved to go with RGR's, but no $$$

i contemplated a long time, on whether i wanted the BBS...I love the look of the MB's a lot of people did too, but i wanted 18's and i have been in love with the tarmacs for awhile...so i scooped them up...

you can also get the MB's in 18x8, whichi should have done to begin with...but hey things work out in weird fashion

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

depends on your style...BBS could look too busy at times...i would personally have loved to go with RGR's, but no $$$

i contemplated a long time, on whether i wanted the BBS...I love the look of the MB's a lot of people did too, but i wanted 18's and i have been in love with the tarmacs for awhile...so i scooped them up...

you can also get the MB's in 18x8, whichi should have done to begin with...but hey things work out in weird fashion

BBS RGR = the sweetness but yeah they are alot. I want to stick to 17's here in the tri-state area...potholes... but I did contemplate the 17x8 MB's as opposed to the 17x7's. However the wide tires tramline on the uneven roads around here... the RE070's drag me all over as compared to my 205/50 stockers. Wide tires look great but I don't really NEED them performance wise... I am not racing or anything.

I do like the BBS most of the time, other times I feel like a thicker spoke would look better. The MB's have a nice simple clean look to them. Ah... Maybe I should just sell the stockers for 30-400 and save for the MB's.

Subastyle Grille

BBS RGR = the sweetness but yeah they are alot. I want to stick to 17's here in the tri-state area...potholes... but I did contemplate the 17x8 MB's as opposed to the 17x7's. However the wide tires tramline on the uneven roads around here... the RE070's drag me all over as compared to my 205/50 stockers. Wide tires look great but I don't really NEED them performance wise... I am not racing or anything.

I do like the BBS most of the time, other times I feel like a thicker spoke would look better. The MB's have a nice simple clean look to them. Ah... Maybe I should just sell the stockers for 30-400 and save for the MB's.

ya i would...why not...i would go 17x8 tho, you can keep a skinnier tire on it, but can upgrade if you really need to... plus its easier to sell with 17x8 instead of 7

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

If you decided not to keep the STI BBS, i'd be interested in them (w/o tires) depending on price. Im in SC PA.

Tolly

I'll trade ya for your suspension :lol:

I actually have a guy that wants the BBS if I sell them but if that doesn't go through, you are next in line. Without tires I need to get $850.

Subastyle Grille

• 2 weeks later...
heres mine

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6ce01b3127cce8db82c1a3d9200000016100AaOGrdy1ZsWNA

http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/Caption_pictures/brian_fellows_crazy.jpg

I can't wait to see them mounted! Did you paint them yourself? I have to say, I love the MBMS wheels I sold my BBS and I think eventually, I will wind up with them.... in gunmetal though, not pink :icon_bigg

Subastyle Grille

Archived