LegacyGT.com

fort hood??

cobb

looked and cant find anyone in the fort hood area with a lgt seems im the only one, i get a lot of help from the subi guys with sti's and wrx but i was seeing if anyone in the fort hood / surrounding area had a lgt and would like to meet up sometime? :cool:

Cobb, i feel your pain about being the only LGT around, im in Stuttgart Garrison in Germany and they are no where to be found :(. Although today i was helping someone fix there dodge avenger and parked across from her car was an older Subaru B4, i was hoping the owner would show up but never did :9

is that all down by austin?

and hows the car in germany, i know here in texas the roads suck so any after market rims seems like ur always driving down a cobble stone road thats why im keeping my suspension stock to keep the comforting ride lol

just put headers and a up pipe in, boy was that fun lol, fml the exhaust is leaking somehwere on the turbo either the upipe to turbo or down pipe to turbo...oh well ill get to it to tomorrow prob take it off and put gasket stuff on the gaskets when i put them back on so im guaranteed no leaks

Driving in germany is a blast, speed limits are just suggestions here, police dont monitor for speeders like they do in the states, they just use speed cameras that take your picture... but your GPS will warn you when your about 500meters from one and promptly say "watch your speed" and have a big red circle on your screen :D, roads are nice here too, they take good care of them because of the speeds people drive at around here (if your below 110-120mph usually good idea to stay out of the left lane on the unlimited speed autobahns)

Archived