LegacyGT.com

1st time taking the lgt to the 1/4...

Ran out at Sacramento Raceway this afternoon. 1st time dragging an awd car, and it did not disappoint. Started off sluggish with a couple of 14.8s and finished the night with a 14.047 @ 90mph. I think the trap speed was so low because I hit the rev limiter in 3rd right before I crossed instead of shifting to 4th.

Mods are just Avo drop in, SPT catback, a Cobb V1 Stage 1 tune and a good ol 5k launch.

I'm car 405.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss312/krazykorean35/6e3c9070.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss312/krazykorean35/567a4b93.jpg

Your car is 13.9 flat capable for sure based just on the fact that its possible to drop your 60' ~.2

Ive got a quite a few mid 1.8 60' at stage 2 and 3

Yeah, I was hoping to get some more passes during the night when it had really cooled down, but the track had a power outage...go figure.

It's crazy how different tracks yield dramatically different results...

I have a stage 2 Spec B. Ran it down the strip a few months ago.

2.0 60'

98 Mph trap

Guess what my time was?

Only 14.0... :(

14.0 on only 90 mph sounds off to me though.

It's crazy how different tracks yield dramatically different results...

I have a stage 2 Spec B. Ran it down the strip a few months ago.

2.0 60'

98 Mph trap

Guess what my time was?

Only 14.0... :(

14.0 on only 90 mph sounds off to me though.

14.0 at only 90mph is very strange indeed, especially with a 2.0 60' foot... he was hitting 78.5mph at the 1/8 mile and only did 90mph at the 1/4? 90mph is usually a low 15...

I looked at a timeslip I had, with nearly all the numbers the same (330, 1/8 mile, 1000) my comparable timeslip was 13.647 @ 98.36. Something is up with the numbers, but I think looking at it his car is mid 13 capable with some harder launching and a shift to 4th.

Thats a really good time but thats an odd trap speed. When I ran at sac It didnt matter what I did on the launch I always got 2.01X 60'. I was stage 2 protuned and launch control was at 5.5k. If i bogged it it was the same time and if I thought I got it perfect. My best time was 13.62 @ 99.4 mph

• 6 months later...

Archived