LegacyGT.com

Enhanced Street Performance 10th Anniversary Benefit Open House Sunday, September 16

ESP Dyno

Enhanced Street Performance 10th Anniversary Benefit Open House Sunday, September 16*, 10am - 4pm. (Raindate September 23rd)

Join ESP as we help American Family Link, a non-profit Support Our Troops group through the Leominster Veterans’ Center. American Family Link welcomes service men and women home, and sends packages to the troops serving overseas.

The day will include:

-Free dyno pull give-aways all day!

-Lots of shop talk with the ESP staff

-Showcase of ESP-built cars

-Plenty of food and drink

-Kids activities and more

-Amazing raffles including gift certificates and products from our great suppliers and partners including: Advance Auto Parts, B & B Exhaust, Bulletproof Diesel, Stainless Works, Edelbrock, Forge, KillerB Motorsports, Interstate Battery, Sinister Diesel, and many more!

-All the promotional merchandise you could ever want from your favorite manufacturers

-Opportunities to get tuning info from the areas best tuners including Bren Tuning and MJ Engineering

-A 50/50 raffle

-A few surprises from ESP!

So, come down and support a great cause (and hopefully win some good prizes).

For directions, click here.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page to find out more about event details, new raffle items, and rain date information. New raffle items are coming in everyday.

*Rain date Sunday, September 23rd

Alright, lets talk horsepower now...And free dyno pulls.

Let's get some really high-horsepower LGT represented on the dyno. I have a few requests already, but please PM me if you have a heavily modded car and are interested.

A quick mod list and if you have another dyno sheet or an idea of the power the car is making would be ideal!

A few updates for the Subaru guys and gals...

Bren Tuning has donated a gift certificate for a FREE dyno tune! Thanks Bren.

Killer B Motorsports has donated one of their Ultimate Oil Pickups for the EJ motors. A highly recommended upgrade for these cars! Thanks Chis, we appreciate it.

Killer B Motorsports has also donated a 5 speed shift knob or 6 speed shift knob.

ESP has also thrown in a Forge BOV (black) for the Legacy and free dyno time that can be used for pulls or for tuning.

We have a bunch more prizes in the works and will update the last as they arrive.

So, a $5.00 raffle ticket will support our troops and might win you some really nice upgrades :)

Update: Like Us on Facebook and get a free raffle ticket on Sunday! Ticket can be used toward the the free dyno pulls raffled off all day or toward any of the prizes in the raffle totaling almost $5500 in value.

We are looking at mid 60s and a near perfect day on Sunday. Very good dyno weather!

People have been asking for details on the raffles, so here it goes:

The prizes are divided up, some smaller items will be combined to make a package prize. Raffle tickets are $5.00 each, or 5 for $20 and proceeds will go to the American Family Link. You can enter tickets towards whichever prize you would like, or multiple prizes.

Winners will be drawn starting at around 3 PM and the larger prizes will be drawn closer to 4 PM. You do not need to be present to win. Just put all your info on the back of the ticket. A list of winners will be posted on Facebook following the event.

There will be another drawing for the dyno pulls that will be given away all day long. We will call out a name about every half hour. If you are called, grab your car lets see how she does! We will give you your results and graphs of the best pull.

Some more updates:

• Chris from Killer B Motorsports is making the trip for our event. He will have some of his products on display. Thanks for the support, Chris!

• A rep from Fluid Film, which is a environmentally friendly corrosion protection undercoating will be here to answer questions about the product. In New England, our cars can use all the help we can get!

• Ron Bouchard Nissan will have a brand new black 2013 Nissan GT-R on show and available for purchase. If you show a raffle ticket from our event to the dealer, you will get $1,500.00 off the purchase price of the car. As a special incentive, Ron Bouchards will make a $1,500.00 contribution to American Family Link upon the purchase of the vehicle. As you know, these cars are not inexpensive by any means, but selling under sticker price is rare!

Me and my two seven year old boys had a great time. Lots of cool cars, good eats, and beautiful weather. Thanks Dave, you and your crew did a terrific job.
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

I thought you won the BrenTuning raffle too. Did you not? The announcer seemed convinced you had, because he mentioned twice that he thought the winner was also currently on the dyno at the time of the drawing.

The guy that won it apparently has a 2013 mustang

Archived