LegacyGT.com

Does anyone check there LGT for door dings every time you come back ?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, with both of my cars. I've also been known to flip windshield wiper blades upside down on cars that insist on parking right on top of me when I'm clearly the furthest car from any type of automobile or retail entrance.
ignore him, he'll go away.

I think I know the culprit.

I live in a condo and there is a kid that lives a few over that my roomate caught playing with a huge stick next to his brand new EVO. If I see the kid and his shoes match, its payback time.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I can't help it....every time I return to my ride; I stand next to and close one eye....then pear down the side for any dings or abnormalities......

:cool:

HELL YES!!!! but i actually go one step further, call me nutz

i normally park next to nicer cars, but when my neighbors are questionable i actually write down the plate numbers on a post it and leave in my glove box. :lol:

im serious. luckily so far my baby hasnt been abused yet. only 4 small rock chips on hood and 2 on bumper

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I can't help it....every time I return to my ride; I stand next to and close one eye....then pear down the side for any dings or abnormalities......

:cool:

Why torture yourself? My car is 2 weeks old and I haven't looked for door dings. Ignorance is bliss.

Only if I HAVE to park somewhere there is even a remote chance someone parked next to me (like at work...checked tonight before I came home as a matter of fact). I have logged a lot of miles hoofin' it over the years. Door dings don't get a chance age much before I find them...nor much before I get them pushed out. I am proud of the fact I can have 10+ year old cars without a ding (until I am done driving them every day...don't ask).
It is still ugly.

i check it.... then check the car next to me to see if the lines match, and if it does.......

they will need to call aaa to go home... thats all i will say. don't want to incriminate myself here.

nice! me too:icon_wink

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived