LegacyGT.com

Survey from J.D. Power & Associates

Fuji_Heavy

Sent mine in last month.... rear trunk gaps are different...had to "align" trunk lid....now sticks out too much on one side, and is pushed in on the other.... the forementioned rattle/buzz somewhere under the drivers side dash... front hood adjusters not adjusted at the factory... some kind of undercoating garbage sprayed on the inside of the wheels at the factory... all typical American workmanship....

Yeah, I also mentioned about the undercoating, I think it's a rust protectant but they could have done a better job at keeping from getting in the wheel wells. I explained the engine stuttering problem and how the interior door handles(pull to close doors)have a thin coating on them that is easy to scratch.

• 1 month later...
Remember, the more critical you are about the little things in these surveys, the more it will hold SoA's feet to the fire for attention to detail out of the Indiana plant. If you seriously have no complaints at all, great. But we'll all benefit in the long run if you are critical.

• 2 weeks later...
Sent mine in. I was quite critical. Main complaints: Stuttering acceleration Driver seat foam was lumpy (got replaced...same thing.) Off center steering wheel at delivery (has been straightened) There was another little thing or two I mentioned too, but I can't remember right now.

Archived