LegacyGT.com

Who was the owner?

doobaruGT

A friend of mine found an 05 Legacy GT limited at a car dealer called zmotorco in East Petersburg, PA. The former owner lives/lived in Downingtown, PA. I'm trying to find the former owner to ask a few questions before the trigger is pulled. it has 110K, TBE, Catless UP, BC Coilovers, and Kumho Ecstas. Check the pics!

IMG_3053.thumb.jpg.d4cf1283d8f54b667d3db5c2d73a25ed.jpg

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Call up a salesman. Explain about your subaru ownership etc and that you had some questions for the previous owner. Have the salesperson do the paper finding to ask the questions to whom ever traded it in.

When i worked at a subaru dealer, we would always get questions about the cars. And i did call up people and do a follow up. Its amazing how much previous owners still care about their old subarus. "Is it a nice family" and even "tell them to not beat on her". . Its worth an ask to the salesman. They will probably see them in the not too distant future. GL

I am currently trying to get the name from the dealer. He is also gonna send me the receipt for the timing belt work. I'm thinking his name will be on there. Hopefully I can get it. I really just need to know if he knows of any other issues with the car.

Archived