LegacyGT.com

People and FORESTERS/OUTBACKS

When I am at a subbie dealer. All I see is people looking at those foresters and outbacks. Can anyone explain why like 90% of the people who go to subaru dealer don't even bother looking at the legacy?

I think legacy and impreza only 2 normal cars... subaru has

That is like going to a toyota dealer and only looking at a camry...

Can anyone explain why like 90% of the people who go to subaru dealer don't even bother looking at the legacy?

Lets leave it this way. The less the people know about this car, the better.

Rarity +1

Stealth +2

Insurance -10%

Works for me!

Because noone knows about the legacy, is it even advertised? All i see is outbacks and forester on those what makes a subaru a subaru commercials. I personally havent been to a subie dealer that even has more than 2 new legacys on the lot. Its usually full of outbacks and foresters, new Imprezas and most even have more STIs than they do legacys.

The Legacy is just another sedan. It is great, I used to own one. But people who need a four door sedan will look elsewhere unless they are very specific about what they want.

The Forester and Outback are great family haulers without moving up to a boat (like my CX9).

I;d have a LGT wagon today if Subbie still made them when I needed a more capable family hauler. They lost a customer the day the canceled the 5MT LGT Wagon. Once it was gone there was no reason to shop Subaru.

I;d have a LGT wagon today if Subbie still made them when I needed a more capable family hauler. They lost a customer the day the canceled the 5MT LGT Wagon. Once it was gone there was no reason to shop Subaru.

Reason why they will loose me too as a customer when time comes....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Nice pic!! in to the pfhat chicks are ya?:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

with 24,000 posts i think he needs to get another hobby.:lol:

wasn't heights one of the recipients of the artificial post count boost awhile back?

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Guest heightsgtltd
The more I read these posts. It is more evident that your brains malfunction and misfire on occasion.

I know that you want to have your superiority on this forum. Too bad you are far from it. :rolleyes:

How did you know that I have two brains? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

and no, those are all my posts. Most of which were accumulated during graduate school :lol:

Anytime you want to tangle snaggletoothjacksGT, let me know :lol:

When I am at a subbie dealer. All I see is people looking at those foresters and outbacks. Can anyone explain why like 90% of the people who go to subaru dealer don't even bother looking at the legacy?

I think legacy and impreza only 2 normal cars... subaru has

That is like going to a toyota dealer and only looking at a camry...

I first was at a loss, but then I realized that the Legacy in the US now is only a sedan, and no wagon. Maybe that's the explanation?

Forester and outback are both wagons (OK, there are sedan outbacks too).

453747.png

PS to slingxshot or whatever an Outback is a Lifted Legacy with some body cladding.

In fact in early Outbacks where badges as a Legacy Outback.

An Outback is a Legacy and a Forester is a SUV based on the Impreza platform.

People look at them because its the car they want to but fool. I dont go to BMW for an M3 and look at an X5 and a 7 Series.

Are you like really board? You ask alot of useless questions that piss alot of people off here. Not to mention the offensive nature of how you do it. Maybe you need to stand back and take notice this is a forum to learn more about Subaru Legacys and off spins of Subaru cars, not to criticize people for buying wagons, or asking about crap like how much we paid for warentees or criticizing others when they spurn you for asking such dumb question that sound almost bot like.

If you have a VALID question about your car ask it, but no one gives a crap about the 3.5L Altima which is one of nissans worse selling models, or how much better or worse your dad thinks it is then a Legacy.

Archived