LegacyGT.com

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon R/C Model by Tomitech

Guest Gitster
No you can see on the model box the ends of each wing angle down when they meet the emblem. This is exactly the same as on my '07 and previous. Its not the same as the V thing the 08 has goin on.

Guest Gitster
Lol, yeah camera phone, bad lighting, haste to be the next post on the thread ..... Lol. Cmon just look at your own car! Its the same.

hah... i just built that exact model about two weeks ago for paul@dbtuned to put in his display case.

its amazingly complicated to put together but i does come with two different gear / motor sets... put-put mode and driftz0r king gearset. you can switch between high and low gears on the back of the car and adjust the steering trim. the front end has independantly articulating suspension....

its aneet little toy

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

... come with two different gear / motor sets... put-put mode and driftz0r king gearset. you can switch between high and low gears on the back of the car and adjust the steering trim. the front end has independantly articulating suspension....

I can't believe you're talking about a $10 toy (+shipping).

I might just have to get one of these.

Guest Gitster
Yeah I saw that one, coming from Honk Kong, should be there ina couple months, haha. Jk, I bought my cell phone from Hong Kong it came in a reasonable amount of time. Do a full write up once you get it.

Yeah I saw that one, coming from Honk Kong, should be there ina couple months, haha. Jk, I bought my cell phone from Hong Kong it came in a reasonable amount of time. Do a full write up once you get it.

Alright!

i really don't care how long it takes to get here. It'll be a surprise to get them tho, it's been a while since i get a toy for myself :icon_mrgr

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

its a bitch-and-a-half to put together without english directions, or color directions for that matter... but it still only took me 20 minutes or so even with the multiple screw ups

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

its a bitch-and-a-half to put together without english directions, or color directions for that matter... but it still only took me 20 minutes or so even with the multiple screw ups

I'm Chinese, since some japanese characters are same with chinese, i can read the directions :icon_wink

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived