LegacyGT.com

Legacy still sought by local dealers

Funny I checked my mail and a local Honda dealership sent me a letter offering me 10,095 for my 06 LGT Lim. Funny because I have never went there but the letter and posted note inside was addressed to me. Weird how did they get my name.

Also trading my wife's 06 VW Passat for a 12 Outlander Sport the Mitsubishi dealership wanted to trade my Subbie instead of the VW. I'm going to hold to see Subbie 2015 new design models have to offer before I decide on anything especially since its still worth something. ;)

Just a dealer method to get trade ins. They want every trade in, just switch out the model as needed :)

Might be public info at the DMV. But I got one last year for a car I don't own anymore. Figure that... and we aren't special :(

• 1 year later...

Wait you got $10k for 140k mile 06 LGT????

What's wrong with Subaru btw? Just curious, not luxury enough or issues or what? If it's comfort I can understand, but if it's reliability, best of luck to you with a German car :).

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Wait you got $10k for 140k mile 06 LGT????

What's wrong with Subaru btw? Just curious, not luxury enough or issues or what? If it's comfort I can understand, but if it's reliability, best of luck to you with a German car :).

I have my wrx now as daily but would like something luxury in my older years maybe.

Roger that, I would say Legacy is perfect luxury level for my age right now. Though I do hope in 5-10 years I will be able to get a Lexus or an Infiniti in AWD, manual, and turbo. Heck maybe Subaru will finally make a Luxury line...

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

I been eyeballing the ATS4 2.0T, i'm not liking the price new so used will be the goal a few years down the road maybe.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/th_9BAEE5F2-9F17-4743-BFF0-992F674007F6_zpsvkonl5bm.jpg

Roger that, I would say Legacy is perfect luxury level for my age right now. Though I do hope in 5-10 years I will be able to get a Lexus or an Infiniti in AWD, manual, and turbo. Heck maybe Subaru will finally make a Luxury line...

I predict 16 or 17 MY will show us a new, 3.6 H6 turbo (maybe twin) LGT return that's a five series chaser/competitor, both inside and out.

I predict 16 or 17 MY will show us a new, 3.6 H6 turbo (maybe twin) LGT return that's a five series chaser/competitor, both inside and out.

You keep smoking there cheech. The new 15 Levorg is 1.6t best best an FA based 2.5T.

Archived