LegacyGT.com

my Subaru will beat with a Buick heart!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^shit happens when you party naked bro

this :rolleyes:

glad to see the project coming along without too many snags. I'd want to do something similar to my 2nd gen at some point, but by then I'll swap in a 5 speed so I don't cook the 4eat haha. the rest of the stuff to do sounds like it'll go by quick; TEST DRIVE WHEN DONE+VIDEO :spin:

Awesome Work Frank_ster! I've been off the grid for the past week and just got caught up enough to read through the past few posts. Can't watch the vid right now (damn work firewall!) but I'll view it tonight, sure it is awesome. Can't wait to see this thing in action making some laps.

What are your final plans with the beast? Just fun project for show and tell or will your race/drag it? Just curious. keep up the amazing work!

That's an impressive video! I'm quite amazed at how well you have pulled this off. Incidentally, I woke up in Minneapolis today... but then had to get off the plane and visit a customer. I wish I could see this thing in person!

I had to go to aberdeen Sd I'm in Fargo right now on my way to Seattle for some sushi then back home Sunday.

I'm located in Montreal so it's not that far for you to visit!

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Awesome Work Frank_ster! I've been off the grid for the past week and just got caught up enough to read through the past few posts. Can't watch the vid right now (damn work firewall!) but I'll view it tonight, sure it is awesome. Can't wait to see this thing in action making some laps.

What are your final plans with the beast? Just fun project for show and tell or will your race/drag it? Just curious. keep up the amazing work!

It's just a grocery getter. :)

I need to drive a very powerfull car that way I don't race anyone I know I'm gonna win so I don't bother and it realy pisses kids off when you ignore them when they provoke to race.

Other than that I like the power oversteer around corners

I like your logic... maybe I'll try that with my wife on my next car or mod.... Amazingly it's true though, I tend to laugh at all the riceburners around here that I KNOW I can blow away, but feel more provoked by the closer competitors* lol

(* all provoking and racing is done on closed course by a professional driver ;) )

I had to go to aberdeen Sd I'm in Fargo right now on my way to Seattle for some sushi then back home Sunday.

I'm located in Montreal so it's not that far for you to visit!

Are you coming to see our president?

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

I like "accelerating" with the slow ricers because you can put your foot on the floor for 3 seconds and be 10 car-lengths ahead of them. They get the point after that happens :D

I agree, the "close-contenders" are hard to turn down, though :)

lol

Like this one time I had 4 people in my car at the drag strip raced an Acura we all stared at him his concentration and "power shifts" were priceless I waved at him the whole time and then finally floored it near the line And pulled away and I was still waving good ol automatics!

Like this one time I had 4 people in my car at the drag strip raced an Acura we all stared at him his concentration and "power shifts" were priceless I waved at him the whole time and then finally floored it near the line And pulled away and I was still waving good ol automatics!

gotta love having 4 people in the car with helmets at the drag strip. Just classic moments.