LegacyGT.com

Anyone have Nokian Hakkapeliitta R's?

Garandman

Anyone have the Nokian Hakkapeliitta R? Seems to be a new tire. It's available in 225/45r17, the stock size for a WRX. I already have WR's and RSI's so I'm familiar with them.

It's described as "advanced versions of the highly successful Hakkapeliitta* RSi. The new Hakkapeliitta R is designed to function on all winter conditions and temperature fluctuations while maintaining grip on any road surface … ice, snow, wet, dry." And they say it has " the lowest rolling resistance of any tire in Nokian Tyres product line."

http://digtator.dmp.fi/files/92/141244/0250_p.png

* Hakkapeliitta means "Charge," in Finnish.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I don't, but I've owned two sets of Nokians, and they're the best winter tires in the world. I had 195/65-15 Hakka. 1s (without studs), and most recently, 205/50-16 Hakka. RSi. Both were fantastic. I want a set of WRs for my new '05 GT, but at like $850 mounted/balanced, I dunno... :eek:

tiresbyweb.com has the R in 205/50R17 for $169ea and 225/45R17 for $199ea. I've never done business with them, however. When I bought my RSi semi-locally (Johns & Son in Manchester, NH), they were cheaper than tiresbyweb.com.

• 1 year later...
sorry to bring this back from the dead but holy hell these tires are exspensive.. im looking for studed hakkas and tiresbyweb is saying 320 a tire!! i mean i know they are good but holy shit! where can you get these for a decent price??

Archived