LegacyGT.com

Lucky with Wife's Purchase

Hi All,

I am exciting my wife on her own went to try a base Outback wagon for a few hours and returned it in 5 minutes stating to them another boring car. Her baseline was a 10 year old Civic and my WRX wagon. She wanted fun to drive and the sales folk then got her into a GT Wagon non-limited although auto. She wanted it after driving it for 5 minutes. Anyway she wanted a car fun to drive, heated seats, manual only and decent interior.

Anyway they found one of two manual silver GT wagon's non-limited in New England and sold it at invoice - rebate without hesitation.

We are really happy about getting a manual/cloth after hearing it is going to be dropped for 2006.

Exeter Subaru or AMD? I've only seen one other silver LGT base or LTD wagon in New England (mine was the only one at the WBSM). So, if I see one here on the Seacoast, I'll wave since it will probably be your wife :) . Is she cute ;):rolleyes::lol: ?

Congrat's on the purchase. It used to be 1 of 3 base manual Silver GT wagons left in New England, until I took delivery of mine 2 weeks ago! If the rumors are true, our cars are going to be quite rare - boy, am I glad I didn't wait for the 06's. I def wanted the MT and cloth on my wagon. (I think Suby's insane to drop the MT on the wagon, but that's another thread.)

If you ever make it down here to the South Shore, b/t Boston and the Cape, keep your eyes peeled for your twin. (I haven't seen any other silver wagons, either, and I've been looking for months. I have seen a red and a white wagon, though).

Congrat's on the purchase. It used to be 1 of 3 base manual Silver GT wagons left in New England, until I took delivery of mine 2 weeks ago! If the rumors are true, our cars are going to be quite rare - boy, am I glad I didn't wait for the 06's. I def wanted the MT and cloth on my wagon. (I think Suby's insane to drop the MT on the wagon, but that's another thread.)

If you ever make it down here to the South Shore, b/t Boston and the Cape, keep your eyes peeled for your twin. (I haven't seen any other silver wagons, either, and I've been looking for months. I have seen a red and a white wagon, though).

Congrats. You might see me around. I work in Raynham and drive a silver Limited wagon. I've been looking for other wagons too but have only seen one in ABP.

Brian

Exeter Subaru or AMD? I've only seen one other silver LGT base or LTD wagon in New England (mine was the only one at the WBSM). So, if I see one here on the Seacoast, I'll wave since it will probably be your wife :) . Is she cute ;):rolleyes::lol: ?

Car was from Exeter Subaru although driven from VT over 200 miles away. Exeter was a pleasure to work with.

Yes she is cute....

G'Day Andrew and Welcome to the forum and the Wonderful world of Subaru.

Seems like you like the grocery getter look and ride which isnt a bad thing at all. Some of the guys here swear by them but as long as you and your wife are happy, well thats the main thing. Enjoy the new ride and enjoy the site.

All the best.

Ada///M.

Archived