LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

cool cool where do you live?

Seattle area.

Spend a lot of time in the bay area for work and on trips 2 weeks or longer I like to have my car so I drive down. Drove back to Seattle yesterday.

857 miles in 11 hours 42 minutes.

Saw a blue LGT with OEM spoiler and aftermarket wheels parked in a shopping center near Douglas/Auburn Folsom today and yesterday. In front of Lakeside Beverages.

Friday evening, DGM LGT on hwy 49 outside of Nevada City. I was at the Willow for a small car show.

Wow. Now that's a place I haven't been to in a long time. The Willow. The only place I know of where you can cook your own steak/burger on the BBQ pit if you want. One of the best hole in the wall joints around.

Friday evening, DGM LGT on hwy 49 outside of Nevada City. I was at the Willow for a small car show.

Could it have been a dirty QSM? Flaps and black rims? That was probably me. I'm surprised to get sighted on my own turf ;) I drive through the canyon over the south fork of the yuba from there 2x a day usually on week days. It's my personal race track :)

Could it have been a dirty QSM? Flaps and black rims? That was probably me. I'm surprised to get sighted on my own turf ;) I drive through the canyon over the south fork of the yuba from there 2x a day usually on week days. It's my personal race track :)

QSM. My bad. It was you for sure. 49 is sure a fun road to drive. I'd imagine there aren't many LGTs out there on the ridge either.

QSM. My bad. It was you for sure. 49 is sure a fun road to drive. I'd imagine there aren't many LGTs out there on the ridge either.

Nope, I'm the only LGT, three STi, few WRX, there is an OB XT that an older lady drives. The one that kills me is the lady in the QSM 2.5i with a wingless trunk who won't swap with me! I'm ready to go swap trunks in the middle of the night or something ;)

49 is cool, someday I'll take a group out to the pike road as well. Pretty sweet cruise. Basically 49 to right before camptonville, take a right and head to pike. Newer road with lots of corners.

49 is cool, someday I'll take a group out to the pike road as well. Pretty sweet cruise. Basically 49 to right before camptonville, take a right and head to pike. Newer road with lots of corners.

Planning a motorcycle ride for later this month, 49 south to north, then 89 to 70 to get out of the mountains. Can't wait!

Blue LGT Wagon parked in handicap spot in front of Intel FM7 today at 4:30PM. Looked stock, but no front license plate :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Black LGT wagon w/ roof rack,

Northbound 101 bet Mill Valley and Corte Madera, 4:30 ish

You didn't see me wave; I was in black Miata, top down on a beautiful day...

My daughter said of your car: "It looks good in that color"

• 2 weeks later...

The south fork river grade is one of my favs! Always seem to get stuck behind an old truck that wont pull over to let me pass though :mad: that urks me bigtime.

I'm down for a run on your race track with ya.