LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool mods, I live all the way in the valley. Sorry no lgt heads here mostly wrx and sti stuffs cause they keep crashing um. The tracks going to up at the ending of next month but will probably shut down like the last one, but you never know.

Cool mods, I live all the way in the valley. Sorry no lgt heads here mostly wrx and sti stuffs cause they keep crashing um. The tracks going to up at the ending of next month but will probably shut down like the last one, but you never know.

theres are a few lgt heads there

i too lived all the way in the valley...across the street from the old doris(pink) market

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I used to live there to, all the way to the end to the right. Wait are you the one with the red lgt across from hank? I used to be at edna's. Actually I saw a silver legacy on gullick st. and some by pearl city but usually some old japanese couple driving it.

I used to live there to, all the way to the end to the right. Wait are you the one with the red lgt across from hank? I used to be at edna's. Actually I saw a silver legacy on gullick st. and some by pearl city but usually some old japanese couple driving it.

that was my red leggy!

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

Cool, It says camry on your car, what happened to your red LGT? Sold it? Cause you said was your leggy.

oh no...still have my lgt, probably forevar! j/k

i spoke in past tense cus im not in hawaii anymore

Ewa Beach checking in! Yes, the LGT's are a dime a dozen but you could find most of them hanging with the i-club crew.

Glad to see some legacy's out here, I tried looking on the i-club forums and found some on there. Thanks.

townie here. haha. im in kalihi a lot tho cuz i go to new york tech at night. i got an 06 red LGT

Damn everybody's got a lgt 05 and up. I think I should trade in mine for a 05 or higher. But I like my year, maybe do a motor swap or something.

drop in the STI motor. haha. im new to subarus but im learning... mostly drove toyotas before

Actually I'm just getting into to suby's to bought my first and only one in 04 but before that I used valet at Aston waikiki beach, so I drove a bunch a wrx's and legacy's that was manual and was instantly hook. So I finally found one in 04 but was a 02 model but was automatic(kinda suck) but bought it anyway cause my girlfriend at the time couldn't drive manual. So decided I'

m just going to install 4EAT later. But now i'm thinking I might motor swap a wrx motor if I can find one. I tried looking but people buy them quick.

Added catless flex UP, Cobb HFC DP, & Borla CBE a few weeks ago.

My AccessPort arrives tomorrow & I'm hoping to get in on the PDX Pro-tune later this fall (first on waiting list).

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g297/boilerx96/6.jpg

BigKahuna- were you on Moanalua Fwy headed towards the Red Hill off-ramp on Sunday around 6:15pm or so? If you were, you got a nice ride & that was me you passed by as I merged onto Moanalua Fwy. :)

Anyone w/ a Leggy upgrade their TMIC? I'm considering that as my next mod before the pro-tune. Also

My AccessPort arrives tomorrow & I'm hoping to get in on the PDX Pro-tune later this fall (first on waiting list).

BigKahuna- were you on Moanalua Fwy headed towards the Red Hill off-ramp on Sunday around 6:15pm or so? If you were, you got a nice ride & that was me you passed by as I merged onto Moanalua Fwy. :)

Anyone w/ a Leggy upgrade their TMIC? I'm considering that as my next mod before the pro-tune. Also

mines upgraded ;)

Yep that was me that buzzed by :) sorry I waved but I didnt think you saw. Regio's top mount is bad ass, I want one like his. Subsitue try to do all the engine mods before the tune, that way you get the most out of it.

I need to do my breaks soon, but I have so many things that I want. I do want to drop a small sound system into my car. But I need thoes breaks and sway bars.

Yep that was me that buzzed by :) sorry I waved but I didnt think you saw. Regio's top mount is bad ass, I want one like his. Subsitue try to do all the engine mods before the tune, that way you get the most out of it.

I need to do my breaks soon, but I have so many things that I want. I do want to drop a small sound system into my car. But I need thoes breaks and sway bars.

No prob! I flashed a small wave too... but I think we were both going too fast to acknowledge each other! I sometimes wish I had bought a LGT wagon... I like the look of white or black wagons with gold rims.

I'm thinking about a TMIC... but that's another $800 or so. But you're right, I better do it before the Pro-tune if I do buy one. I just got my AP yesterday & I flashed to the base stage 2 91 oct 1.16 map. Maybe it's psychological, but I think it's pulling significantly harder. I let my friend who has a STI drive it today.... and he drove it after my exhaust system was installed... and he said he can notice a big difference too. Hopefully we'll see some good results on the dyno if I get in on the Pro-tune in September.

If I don't do the TMIC then I'll probably think about sway bars, lowering springs & maybe a new grill. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Perrin TMIC made a nice difference,..I think it lost just a tad in responsiveness, but the power is definitely there,..hope to see you at the dyno in Sept,...

Perrin TMIC made a nice difference,..I think it lost just a tad in responsiveness, but the power is definitely there,..hope to see you at the dyno in Sept,...

Thanks for the feedback.

I will hopefully see you at the pro-tune.... especially since I'm now confirmed as having the last spot & I gave Dan my payment in full last week!

I might not get the TMIC done before the tune... fund$ are running low. Might just upgrade my header & crosspipe.

I sent you a PM on i-club... I have a new problem that maybe you can help me out with.

Thanks...

Chris

Archived