Cobb Strait UP

Cobb High Flow Catted DP

Cobb 3-Port EBCS

SPT Cat Back Exhaust

BNR-16g

Cryo Stage 3 w/ Stock Fueling Tune :dm:

Suspension & Brakes

Whiteline Balljoints & Tie Rods

New OEM Bushings & Links for now. (Looking for better ones, but $$$$:spin:)

KYB shocks (Looking for Coilovers)

DBA4000XS rotors all four (Spring :rolleyes:)

Stainless Steel Brake Lines

EBC Yellowstuff Pads

I ran out of $$ before I could do any suspension/brake mods... Or my priorities are just screwed up.

Cobb V2

K&N Typhoon

Perrin TMIC

DW 640 injectors

Walbro 255 fuel pump

Grimmspeed ebcs

Invidia catted down

sti catless up

wrx mufflers

BNR-20g

P&L tune

Altimax Arctic tires :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

All -

I don't do a lot of posting on LGT, but with an 09 OBXT (5-speed manual) I have to bounce back and forth. My car is relatively young at 48,500mi and so far remains stock with the exception of a rear sway bar.

I'd like to find a reputable place in Milwaukee/Brookfield/Waukesha to bring my car for service, and potentially some work up to (but not beyond) stage-2. So far I've taken the car to Sommer's Subaru in Mequon for service, but its a long drive to pay dealer rates, and I don't want them documenting any potential modifications.

All that said, are there recommendations in the Milwaukee and west suburbs areas? Most of the work would be the larger service items, but maybe a few performance parts as well.

- Matt

• 1 month later...

In case any of you aren't on the FB page:

I'm looking for and aftermarket DP for my 06 LGT w/ 5eat.

Lemme know if ya have something.

Thanks

Also, I can speak for The Franz, He's damn good at what he does, he'll be tuning mine pretty soon @ LMT (Late Model Throttle)

All -

I don't do a lot of posting on LGT, but with an 09 OBXT (5-speed manual) I have to bounce back and forth. My car is relatively young at 48,500mi and so far remains stock with the exception of a rear sway bar.

I'd like to find a reputable place in Milwaukee/Brookfield/Waukesha to bring my car for service, and potentially some work up to (but not beyond) stage-2. So far I've taken the car to Sommer's Subaru in Mequon for service, but its a long drive to pay dealer rates, and I don't want them documenting any potential modifications.

All that said, are there recommendations in the Milwaukee and west suburbs areas? Most of the work would be the larger service items, but maybe a few performance parts as well.

- Matt

A friend of mine is a partner in an auto shop in West Allis called Total Auto Repair. They've done both aftermarket and regular maintenance work on my LGT, from exhaust to timing belt / water pump. Good rates and good guys. My friend's name is Adam, and his partner is Tom.

• 3 months later...
Anybody know of a good machine shop in SE Wisconsin? Need to have my heads rebuilt.

Hi subie nOObie,

I don't know of any.

For you and ANYONE else that has a Legacy, LGT or Legacy Outback:

Please search for "WI Legacy GT's" on Facebook. The group there is MUCH more active and we do try to get together weekly.

See yall there!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Wisconsinites - I actually started a facebook account just to access the facebook group referenced on this thread.

I am clueless how to use facebook so it not surprising that I can't find it.

Can anyone help me here? Is it still an active group?

• 10 months later...