LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted white lgt w stock spoiler parked nixt to friendly's in southbury, ct i put a piece of paper under his wiper saying

legacygt.com CTATV

I've always thought about doing the same thing. I've seen a few clubs have 'spotted' cards that they use. Its like a business card that says something like 'You've been spotted, nice ride!' and then lists the forum website. I'd make up a few and post the templates if anyone is interested.

I've always thought about doing the same thing. I've seen a few clubs have 'spotted' cards that they use. Its like a business card that says something like 'You've been spotted, nice ride!' and then lists the forum website. I'd make up a few and post the templates if anyone is interested.

could you make me some for connecticutsubarus.com?

its a sub-part of newenglandsubarus.com

a forum that was recently taken over by a friend of mine. originally it was seacoastsubarus.com for NH but my friend is expanding it to cover all of new england. kind of like the sub-forum on Nabisco but not so cluttered with crap. its actually a cool site if any of you CTers want to check it out, im tryin to get some more membership. doesnt have to be legacies its all subarus..

but yeah if you could make me a template for connecticutsubarus.com that would be cool

:)

Tonight, at Angelo's in Norwalk, an '05 Spec B next to my Outback.

:rolleyes:

05 spec b, eh? this was norwalk-sidney, australia? norwalk, hong-kong? :iam:

because despite claims by vimy that the spec b precedes christ & dinosaurs, it has only been here since 06. :lol:

:rolleyes:

05 spec b, eh? this was norwalk-sidney, australia? norwalk, hong-kong? :iam:

because despite claims by vimy that the spec b precedes christ & dinosaurs, it has only been here since 06. :lol:

Maybe it was an '06 - do all Spec Bs have body colored fogs? In any case, it had the red seats.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.