LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted a 2008-2009 DGM Spec B w/ spoiler and unknown exhaust mods around 7:30 this morning.

You cut me off on taunton rd, Medford NJ, then proceeded to stomp on the gas! LMAO. I caught up with you and at the red light before we both turned left you revved up a bit at me.

I have almost the exact same car, minus exhaust mods.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually see a black 05-07 GT On rte 9 passing price chopper around 7:30-8 am in poughkeepsie. Im in my 08 WRB Forster Xt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0bVa1VIhFs]2008 Subaru Forester XT Sport 5MT Dyno - YouTube[/ame] this your video?

I saw three LGTs today, that's a new record.

1: Black 2005-2007 LGT sedan on Ashford Ave in Dobbs Ferry. I honked and waved, but I don't think you saw.

2: LGT wagon in Dobbs Ferry on Ashford Ave.

3: Blue 2005-2007 LGT sedan pulling out of the Stop & Shop in Dobbs Ferry.

All of these sightings were around 3:30 pm today.

08- Silver Spec B with spoiler and black Sparco wheels parked on Bridge St parking lot in Irvington tonight. I was coming from the Red Hat.

That was me and PCR5946 in his SpecB. We were at Red Hat for dinner. We just moved to Dobbs Ferry and decided to check out some of the local restaurants. Where were you seated? We were up on the second level.

Edited by RJS5689

We were on the first level ( I've known the owners since before they were in the restaurant business.) My son, who has a spectacular '02 Bugeye WRX and my wife ('11 2.5 LTD Legacy) were with me. We had driven her car to the restaurant. The Red Hat is my favorite restaurant in Westchester.

We were on the first level ( I've known the owners since before they were in the restaurant business.) My son, who has a spectacular '02 Bugeye WRX and my wife ('11 2.5 LTD Legacy) were with me. We had driven her car to the restaurant. The Red Hat is my favorite restaurant in Westchester.

Does your son live in the Dobbs Ferry/Ardsley area? I've seen quite a few modded WRXs running around my new place.

It was our first time at Red Hat, and we'll definitely be going back. Dinner was excellent and the place is really nice inside. I can't wait for the warm weather so I can try out the rooftop bar, which I bet has some beautiful views of the Hudson.

Spotted 07 DGM LGT at Palisades Mall Saturday night looking for parking outside of Barnes&Nobles ......tinted windows , wheels.

( my car was parked in the underground lot)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Spotted 07 DGM LGT at Palisades Mall Saturday night looking for parking outside of Barnes&Nobles ......tinted windows , wheels.

( my car was parked in the underground lot)

The underground lot is the only way to go.