LegacyGT.com

FS on the peninsula - LGT Megan Racing downpipe and X02 racing mufflers

Ignignokt

I'm posting here before I post them up in the classifieds since I'd prefer a local bay area sale if possible.

I have 1 set of X02 Racing mufflers and a Megan Racing 3" downpipe sitting in my garage not being used. See the attached pic for the mufflers installed on my wagon - on a sedan the tips stick out further from the bumper (plenty of pics on this site). They sound awesome and are by far the best deal around. The DP is a full 3" pipe - replaces both the stock DP and 3rd cat sections, and includes bungs for the rear O2 sensor and a WB O2 sensor just after the turbo.

Everything has been installed for a few months but is in good condition. I'm looking for $150 for the DP and $200 for the mufflers (OBO of course).

I also have the stock y-pipe/resonator section sitting around if anyone wants that - just give me an offer. Thanks!

1348080826_Exhaustside.jpg.03657a956b40bb9988e11e7186edaed7.jpg

I'm interested in the mufflers...

How do they sound (remember, I'm a newbie here:confused:) and would you be willing to ship?

Thanks,

MSM

I have the Xo2 mufflers with a DP/UP and the sound is nice, not too loud. Similar to a stock STI.

Denial is your best friend

For the X02, is it axleback only ? or the whole catback system?

It's axle-back only - I'm keeping the Y-pipe on my car since with the stock mufflers I need all the extra help I can get. The XO2 mufflers fit the stock Y-pipe/resonator, so you don't need to replace it unless you want to.

I'm interested in the mufflers...

How do they sound (remember, I'm a newbie here:confused:) and would you be willing to ship?

Thanks,

MSM

So if no one local wants them within the next week I'll ship them out - I just have to find a box for them. Mufflers seem a lot bigger when they aren't on a car! As for sound, I always thought they made the car sound like a mildly subdued Harley. So much so that driving by local biker hangouts on the weekends resulted in a lot of turned heads and weird looks!

Archived