LegacyGT.com

How rare is your legacy?

So on one of my threads someone mentioned how rare my wagon gt manual was, so I set out to do some research and I came upon this website http://public.tableausoftware.com/profile/kyle5954#!/vizhome/MY2005LegacyNumbers/MY2005SubaruLegacyProductionNumbers

I clicked a few buttons here and there and found out that my Black 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon 5 speed is 1 of 108. Without considering that it is black and a non limited it is 1 of 1670. I was also told that they no longer came in manuals after 2005.

^ 0 fux given bro

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608028448592104678&pid=1.7

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Sure, nobody cares about a reposted thread that is already a sticky except for the n00bs that don't follow instructions and read the stickies first. 99% of the info about 4th gen LGT's has been gone over again and again and again because new members don't respect the heiarchy in place and actually search and read the stickies. Go ahead and bump this irrelavant thread to the top by posting your useless banter in it as well. We love seeing it.

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I may have a low post count here. In no way a noob to anything. I know how shit works. Don't talk to me like I'm some punk kid to make your self feel like a big boy on a forum. I didn't even make this post I commented.

;)

HaHa ROFL.

Hey what did everyone have for lunch today ?

Anybody get soap on the TMIC lately ?

;)

Bump....... :cool:

I had a carnita troll burrito from Chipotle yestrollday. Day late, sorry max! Hood scoop wasn't hungry for soap, a couple insects fed its hunger though

There isnt a "rare" Legacy as the auto world could give two shts about the car from a collectible standpoint.

With that being said I have a rare 94 Camry coupe Subaru guys don't mind but my Toyota buddies think shes sweet! :lol:

Archived