LegacyGT.com

Tshirt updates

Tide

We're starting to run low on the T-Shirts and I'd like to get the rest out the door while we start working on a newer, better, design.

T-Shirts are now sent boxed 2-Day Priority Mail (in most cases) and ship with 2 free stickers, all for $15-$16.

Yes Jedi, I will be ordering OutbackXT.com Stickers & Hats once I have a design. :)

http://boxeraddict.com/

I would love to have a sticker or shirt that said:

---Subaru---

All We'll Drive

or

---Legacy---

All We'll Drive

What do you guys think? I emailed the rallydecals guy and IM'd Tide but haven't heard back on either.

-Nick

Guest *Jedimaster*

---Subaru---

All We'll Drive

or

---Legacy---

All We'll Drive

What do you guys think? I emailed the rallydecals guy and IM'd Tide but haven't heard back on either.

-Nick

Oh shit- nice one! If you don't hear back I'll have some made up :cool:

I think its a great idea, just needs a good illustrator to make it work. :)

---Subaru---

All We'll Drive

or

---Legacy---

All We'll Drive

-Nick

If we need some print-ready files, lemme know. My fiance runs the preflight group of a commercial magazine printer and has a fine arts background - she can knock something cool out in about two minutes. She will think I am a geek for asking her, but hey - I'll 'take one for the team', so to speak. ;)

This might be a bit bold for the new kid, but here's an idea for the Outback XT logo. Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd love to hear your thoughts, and this is just my first thought on the logo.

The logo's modeled after my black 2.5 XT, which has been a blast in the northern Minnesota winter. On snow days the 4 mile drive home can take two hours. :)

BillsOutline.gif.69df5ef2bac32941f868522deb618318.gif

Guest *Jedimaster*
This might be a bit bold for the new kid, but here's an idea for the Outback XT logo. Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd love to hear your thoughts, and this is just my first thought on the logo.

The logo's modeled after my black 2.5 XT, which has been a blast in the northern Minnesota winter. On snow days the 4 mile drive home can take two hours. :)

Well done! I like it!

Archived