LegacyGT.com

Said goodbye to the legacy this weekend....

......and i picked up a left over '07 GT sedan in Newport Blue Pearl from Perry Subaru in Norfolk VA. the color still growing on me, i really liked the Regal Blue Pearl. i even tried to deal with Pence Auto in the Richmond area who still had a new leftover '06, but they didn't act like they wanted to sell the car.

I bought the '07 for less than they wanted for their '06. no spoiler and i let them keep my BBS's. i didn't feel like farting around with the tpms sensors.

and yes,i finally added pics, but i'm still working on the exterior; removing hideous pinstripes and de-badgeing and all that ........

DSC02857.thumb.jpg.f25e976523e00be9ab8a4d514b87a298.jpg

DSC02859.thumb.jpg.03126fbced211fdd5a9c2feddbc4b959.jpg

DSC02860.thumb.jpg.6dcf5acfc0ce80339fbd4ce2e76e94fa.jpg

DSC02858.thumb.jpg.6327986b8ea46ad79da15b0e0f2db6b8.jpg

oh nice. and too bad you let them have the BBS rims. i'm sure you'd have sold them no problem.

i had originally told them i wanted my wheels back and they said no prob. but after thinking about it, i would have had to bring some other means of transport to bring them back across the chesapeake bay brigde tunnel because they wouldn't all fit in the trunk, naturally. plus, i live in the middle of nowhere so selling/shipping them would have been a pain. and they gave me what i paid for them so it was just easier......

i did however take everthing else with me, and i got a lot of weird looks from the service techs whilst i was stripping the '06 down :)

except for long trips, i never averaged 32:spin:. more like 26-28. the biggest difference is that the turbo doesn't stop pulling after 2nd gear. my NA would pull nice from 1-2 and then die from 3-4, so it's def different there.

the other difference is that i find myself salivating over performance mods more now. one, because the mods will actually work, and two, because there's a bunch out there.......

Congrats on the new vehicle...........the wheels did look good

on there and the rbs grille!!!!!!I'm gonna put them on my ride..

thanks for not taking them.Oh yeah...i'm the parts guy here.

I spoke with you a little when you were here picking up your car.

owned :lol:

owned :lol:

so let me get this straight, i walk out with a new turbo sedan, a check for the equity in my ride, all the parts i wanted off my car and a payment within a few dollars of what i was paying for an NA sedan and that is getting owned?:rolleyes::lol:

apparently you didn't read my post very well, they paid me what i paid for both the wheels and the grille--which was not RBS, but an australian liberty grille off of ebay. i'm glad he got 'em, his RBP sedan will look as nice as mine did. but i'll still have a new Turbo and you'll still be driving an NA, and that's worth wheels and a grille any day:cool:.

Archived