LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a black 05 LGT turning onto rt1 north. Had a front mount on it (I'm thinking FMS?) This was near Gillette Stadium around 1130ish.

Thank you for letting me out, christmas traffic sucks in that area

yea tell me about it. All I was trying to do was get to my gym. Damn last minute shoppers (not that I should talk :lol:)

Last night, rt3n(i think, i was following my gps's rerouting to save 14min :) ) in mass. I kept pace behind you for a run to 125ish, waved after before you got off just before the nh line. Dark sedan with at least exhaust, looked like tint too.

A rarity and long shot. Spotted 20 mins ago in Brattleboro. Silver '05 LGT debadged except for legacy. I was behind you going up Rte 9. We hit triple digits at least once before you turned toward Marlboro college. I was in my black Avalon. It's supercharged, that's why you couldnt shake me :p. PM me if you see this. Im building my LGT stage II and my buddy here is building his stage II.

White 4th gen, lowered, exhaust, tints, on 290W in Worcester at 6:30 this evening. You passed me and then we both got onto 146S. I pulled up next to you before you got off at the McKeon Road exit.

The one on Coit is me :lol:

nice. i'm over in your neighborhood (corner of atlantic) about once a week, usually tuesdays. buddy of mine has cp, i come by after my day job. i have an 07 dgm totally stock looking except i debadged yesterday and i did the drl delete day one. I'm all over ri/ma too. mostly eastern ri/southeastern ma, tho.