LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Possibly. It just said 2.5GT, to which I thought "why would you switch those badges?" Did the 2006 model have the regular 2.5GT badge in the back?

AFAIK, the 2006 Spec B's didn't get a Spec. B badge. I could be wrong though. Mt buddy Jen had a 2006 and hers didn't come with one.

AFAIK, the 2006 Spec B's didn't get a Spec. B badge. I could be wrong though. Mt buddy Jen had a 2006 and hers didn't come with one.

you are correct 2006 spec.B's have all the same badges as a LGT the 07-09 spec.B's have the Subaru logo on the left and legacy with 2.5 GT under it on the right side of the trunk.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Red GT sedan with HIDs Sunday afternoon on Rt 138 by URI Kingston campus going towards Rt 2. RI plates, looked stock. I waived but the driver didn't notice (I was driving wife's Tribeca).

Or may be driver looked the other way on purpose cause he knows there's couple days worth of work coming his way :) Just ordered parts !

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Multiple spotting in the Wilton/Redding/Bethel area...

Blue LGT Wagon looks stock, pass almost every other morning sometimes in the evening. Shared waves many times. Usually on Cannon/Cannondale.

Red LGT Wagon with gold? wheels, seen on 53 multiple times, once while riding my road bike on 53 another time on my way home from work you were coming off the side road that meets with 53

Sunday I was behind a black 2.5i on Gates Lane in Worcester. This was about noon time. You might want to lighten up your tinted tail lights as I could barely see your signals in day light. Your just asking for someone to rear end you.

Had a little fun on the highway with a Legacy Sedan tonight on 495. Couldn't tell if it was a 3.0 or a LGT, but it seemed to pull pretty well.

That was me, thanks for thinking I was boosted! :lol:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9824/28185217656811574269510.jpg

did it have gold bbs's?

I didnt notice one way or the other. a guy in his 20s or maybe 30s was driving with another person in the passenger seat. It was right near the TD Bank and the stop light. I was headed east they were headed west