LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for the impute. I'm still leaning toward the bumper black however, worse case, I decide to go back and go with my original thought of the Baja silver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks.. my car isnt silver tho.. more of a goldish color.. pretty close tho, we CAN call it silver..lol, you live in the best place ever o2fst4u, im getin some parts from there. how rare are the momo wheels with wood grain over there.

thanks.. my car isnt silver tho.. more of a goldish color.. pretty close tho, we CAN call it silver..lol, you live in the best place ever o2fst4u, im getin some parts from there. how rare are the momo wheels with wood grain over there.

Well, i suppose pretty rare. I actually have one and have been trying to figure out a way to paint it haha. But i dont think ive seen many others. What parts could you possibly be getting from little 'ol NZ?

getin a L7 grill (cus price is right) really want the rfrb grill, but im geting the L7. rear jdm tail lights. then just the rear badges . really was trying to pick up struts but my buddy doesnt wanna do the work.. you guys have the best parts over there