LegacyGT.com

KC/Midwest Spring Fling Meet April 1st

Seth1784

well hello everyone! i hope everyone is doing well and all is good. welp i thought i would extend an invititation to meet. if you dont know me im from Clubrsx.com originally. a few months ago i set up another meet that went really well we had about 30 cars and 40 people. all sorts of different cars and nothing but nice, cool people. and we are hoping to do so again this spring. i joined up with this site because i was thinking about buying a GT in a while but i decided to save for a home of my own instead. anyways i would love to see a few of you out and about if you can! it would be great to get a nice wide diverse group of people, the only thing that i will say is we want people who are nice and will respect others. other then that we are out to have fun!!!! if you have any questions that you cant find the answer to here feel free to shoot me a pm or im me at Seth1784 on aol im.. i will be happy to answer anything i can and help out whenever it is needed. thanks and hope to see you there!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldmySol4RSX

So okay guys ... I know its early, but not too early ... MIDWEST CRSX SPRING FLING!!! ~ APRIL FOOLS ... W/ ALL US FOOLS! Saturday April 1??? sound good for you guys? I want to get one hell of a meet going this time ... I think we might even just do a per person charge of like $15 via paypal, and supply everything so we aren't waiting for a gajillion people to bring a gajillion things ... just an idea at this point ... anyone have any input?

EDIT: (Thinking of the BBQ Idea again ... forgot to add that!) If we get enough people going we might try and get the Island at Heritage Park

alright people like Kristi said... here we go again, this time since we are giving more then enough heads up i expect atleast the turn out we had last time lol. i will be posting in a few other forums im on just like the last time we did this. last time we had a massive turn out of about 30 cars and about 40 people. it was a total blast... more then enough food to go around. this time we are thinking a little different then before. when you paypal the money all of the food will be supplied. last time we were missing the person that was supposed to be bringing plates lol so it was a bit of a pain in the butt.

so onward! if you wanna join up sign up!

details will become more clear as the days pass on by... and i will keep everyone i can in the loop. thanks a bunch and hope to see you there!!!!

Paypal info: please paypal your "funds" ($15 US Dollars / Person or $20 US Dollars / Couple) to riceforthesol@aol.com if you could send as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated so we can start to reserve a place to stay as well as getting food stuff set up. thanks a bunch!!!! pm me if you dont have paypal so we can get something worked out for you

So in a quick sum up, food and shelter will be supplied with the money that you send. all you will need to do is just show up and have a good time. Almost forgot if you would like to see the clubrsx thread for this meet go here- http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=355491

Meet will start at 1pm on Saturday, April 1st Hope to see you there!!!

1. Seth- Seth1784 Clubrsx (paid)

2. Kristi- SoldmySol4RSX Clubrsx (paid)

3. Mike- OrangeKeebler Clubrsx (paid)

4. Andy (w/ Friend)- BadAndy Clubrsx (paid)

5. Nate- Spoolin4door Clubrsx

6. Dan (w/ Samantha)- Dan_Wheeler Clubrsx (paid)

7. Reggie (w/ Bekah)- N@_2NR Clubrsx

8. Brett- Jaguer8 Clubrsx

9. Wayne (w/ Trish)- Razathorn Clubrsx (paid)

10. Leo- SloWRX KCSubaru (paid)

11. Devon (w/ Julia)- KCRSXTypeS Clubrsx (paid)

12. Dillon (w/ girlfriend)- IS300 Friend of Kristi's (paid)

13. Alec- MyFastSubaru KCSubaru

14. Tu- Bluek20a Clubrsx

15. TJ (w/girlfriend)- TJ1376 SRTforums (paid)

16. John- Choud SRTforums

17. Kim (w/ boyfriend)- FairLazy_Z Clubrsx (paid)

18. Lee (w/ girlfriend)- LudaLee Clubrsx

19. Wayne (w/ girlfriend)- Wang_Tangs_ASPEC Clubrsx (paid)

20. Kyle- KLackey Gaydm (paid)

21. Trevor- Traizer Gaydm

22. Israel (w/ girlfriend)- Israel Gaydm (paid)

23. Mya (w/ boyfriend)- Speedysweetie SRTforums

24. April (w/ boyfriend)- rx7babygurl85 Rx7club.com (paid)

25. Steve- Mikes Friend- STi (paid)

26. Greg- grrgy9 SRTForums

27. Matt- dc2tegmyway TeamIntegra.net

28. Russell (w/girlfriend)- SRTForums (paid)

29. Tien- WheaMyRyceGo ClubTSX

30. Jeremy- Speed Jaycer Clubrsx (paid)

31. Nima- Staind132111 Clubrsx

32. Mike- Nima's Friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

welp list has been updated and... if you plan on coming to this you need to get a move on we are doing a deadline of this weekend!!!! no money equals no coming... wouldnt be fair for the people that actually pay.

we will be at shawnee mission park in kansas city and we will be bringing in food from jack stacks bbq! hope to see everyone there!

alright everyone here are a few things!!!! READ PLEASE!

Meet will start at 1pm on Saturday, April 1st

first off if you need a map here you go: MAP

We will be at Shawnee Mission Park again... 87th and Renner Rd. Lenexa, KS

Food will be provided by... Jack Fiorellas Jack Stack BBQ

here is the list of people that i have, that have paid...

1. Seth- Seth1784 Clubrsx (paid)

2. Kristi- SoldmySol4RSX Clubrsx (paid)

3. Mike- OrangeKeebler Clubrsx (paid)

4. Andy (w/ Friend)- BadAndy Clubrsx (paid)

5. Nate- Spoolin4door Clubrsx (paid)

6. Dan (w/ Samantha)- Dan_Wheeler Clubrsx (paid)

7. Reggie (w/ Bekah)- N@_2NR Clubrsx (paid)

8. Brett- Jaguer8 Clubrsx (paid)

9. Wayne (w/ Trish)- Razathorn Clubrsx (paid)

10. Leo- SloWRX KCSubaru (paid)

11. Devon (w/ Julia)- KCRSXTypeS Clubrsx (paid)

12. Dillon (w/ girlfriend)- IS300 Friend of Kristi's (paid)

13. TJ (w/girlfriend)- TJ1376 SRTforums (paid)

14. John- Choud SRTforums (paid)

15. Kim (w/ boyfriend)- FairLazy_Z Clubrsx (paid)

16. Wayne (w/ girlfriend)- Wang_Tangs_ASPEC Clubrsx (paid)

17. Kyle- KLackey Gaydm (paid)

18. Israel (w/ girlfriend)- Israel Gaydm (paid)

19. April (w/ boyfriend)- rx7babygurl85 Rx7club.com (paid)

20. Steve- Mikes Friend- STi (paid)

21. Russell (w/girlfriend)- SRTForums (paid)

22. Jeremy- Speed Jaycer Clubrsx (paid)

23. David- Nohemi SRTForums (paid)

24. Jeff- Whitepup Clubrsx (paid)

25. Trevor- Traizer Gaydm (paid)

we have 10 more people on the list but they havent paid to my knowledge. if there are others please do let me know so i can add or edit or whatever i need to do. if you still want to come to the meet but have NOT paid please just talk to us to see if we can do anything for you. if we cant im sorry but we will sure try to do something for everyone.

now on the day of we will be giving the shelter number BY PHONE!!!! we had people talking about showing and not paying and thats not going to be happening. you can call one of three phone numbers including myself... we will direct you to the correct shelter i promise! im sorry that this is a total pain in the ass... you will be able to call me around 10 or later to get the needed info from me... that way if you dont have a cell phone you can call from home and get one of us and we can let you know where we are. we will have a list in hand that will show those that have paid. so dont sweat it!!!! i promise we will get it all worked out!

Seth: cell number is 316-393-7977

Kristi: cell number is 913-579-2603

Mike: cell number is 816-803-4294

feel free to call us as needed and whenever on saturday!

well i dont know if anyone actually looked at this or not but here are our pictures if youd like to look at them we had a wonderful time all around about 40+ cars showed up of all different makes and models. we had one Legacy that came out (my friend Nate) but i was too busy to take pictures of his car too... i missed about 5 other cars as well. hope maybe next time some of you around this board will come out.

http://chewies.net/~raz/events/04-01-2006/

Archived