LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted what looked like 2005-2007 BSM lgt on fordham road in the bronx nyc, it had rims and sounded like it had an catback around 950~ am. i was three cars in back of you in my BSM lgt with British black rims..

QSM LGT getting on the GSP S from Bloomfield Ave later you were driving in the left lanes slower then the traffic on the right. I was the DGM who zoomed by safely cutting over 4 lanes where there was a gap in the traffic. but you prolly a saw only spray.

Must be a few up in that area:

Yesterday, BSM LGT Sedan, wingless, blackout tint and NY Plates heading south on Rt. 8 around 5:20PM. You got onto the Merritt.

Today, looked darker than BSM sedan with a wing heading out of Unilever in Trumbull.

I was in my Black Outback both days.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Yesterday a white lowered legacy in nutley turning off kingsland ave and a dark blue LGT heading N on the GSP.

Wasn't me but man i'm suprised i don't spot u more often.. your always around areas im always around in lol

Spotted red debadged 06 legacy, ny plates young white guy maybe 28 with sunglasses... I was the dueche in my silver 09 cts-v on the white stone bridge hangin my middle finger out the window because you own a turbo car with a massive exhaust but drive 35 mph and not in the right lane. Don't be jelous my car cost more then double yours...I can't wait to see what you're gonna drive like at the age of 70..rofjmctic. HI FRED!

Guest JessterCPA
Spotted red debadged 06 legacy, ny plates young white guy maybe 28 with sunglasses... I was the dueche in my silver 09 cts-v on the white stone bridge hangin my middle finger out the window because you own a turbo car with a massive exhaust but drive 35 mph and not in the right lane. Don't be jelous my car cost more then double yours...I can't wait to see what you're gonna drive like at the age of 70..rofjmctic. HI FRED!

Trust us...none of us are jealous of your twice value car. Call me when you actually own something of real value.

CTS-V, not bad! You might even get Val-z to go for a little ride with you again :spin: