LegacyGT.com

Parts from other models/years that fit our 5th gen.

Front struts no, rear shocks yes. All four springs, yes, but it is unknown as far as the results of how far the car will be lowered. Exhaust yes if its from a sedan, not a hatch, but the midpipe will need to be lengthened by about 8 inches.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Solved! I saw a '15 WRX the other day, and noticed his crank pulley LOOKED just like ours. I then saw that Perrin has one for the '15 WRX, but doesn't list one for '10-'12 LGT. I asked, and just got a reply. "...The PERRIN PSP-ENG-101 crank pulley will work on your Legacy just fine. We just don't have an application for that car on our website yet..."

I think the one they list is the same one for the 08-14 WRX, and incorrectly shows fitment on the 15. I dont believe it will work. 10-12 LGT has a single belt, all the Imprezas up to 15 have dual. Edited by GTEASER

Solved! I saw a '15 WRX the other day, and noticed his crank pulley LOOKED just like ours. I then saw that Perrin has one for the '15 WRX, but doesn't list one for '10-'12 LGT. I asked, and just got a reply. "...The PERRIN PSP-ENG-101 crank pulley will work on your Legacy just fine. We just don't have an application for that car on our website yet..."

Well, it seems someone at Perrin didn't check. The pulley is wrong in so many ways (center hole is too small, uses a dowel instead of a key, rib location way too close to engine, etc). It's going back (and I still don't think this guy at Perrin knows what he's talking about, let alone comprehending what I'm telling him).

Goodridge 24220 was made specifically for and fits all 5th gens, even those with Brembo upgrades. You can order them from Mike at Infamous.

I hate to admit it, but that part number is committed to memory. :eek:

Edited by GTEASER

Goodridge 24220 was made specifically for and fits all 5th gens, even those with Brembo upgrades. You can order them from Mike at Infamous.

I hate to admit it, but that part number is committed to memory. :eek:

Score! I'l be ordering those bad boys tomorrow! Thanks!

Thinking about picking up these as well....

http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/61A5870A0A0.aspx

• 2 weeks later...