LegacyGT.com

Any Houston area LGT ppl??

homegrwn97

Hey Tx! I currently live in Washington...but if things turn out right, I might be moving back to Houston and I just want to know if there are any LGT or STi meets in the area. Looks like there are some ppl in austin and in San Ann...but no Houston. Is anyone there?? :confused:

Several. I dont have an LGT, but do hang out with the LGT/Subaru people. Hit up the TXIC region of NASIOC. That's where we hang out for local stuff.

Yeah, what he said, check at TXIC. I was at the Subaru Challenge and most of the auto-x but I rarely make a meet. Too much work. There are some other regulars though.

Oh good deal.

Im here in Houston right now for the holidays and I must say that Its nice to be back. Just looking around theres hardly any subys here. Up in the Pac NW theres plenty of us around... so I thought you guys must join up with the WRX ppl and do meets.

Just wondering....is there a preferred suby shop in the Houston area for parts and tuning you guys go to?

Back in the day...I used to go to Carboy :lol:....but im not sure I'd go to them with my suby.

i know a few people . why don't drive to houston on Feb 2nd and you can meet some afew not alot

Hey Wally! How's everything? We will be there with our STI and SpecB for the car show and to see the '08 STI. Looking forward to it a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
homegrwn planning on leaving already??? :eek: Don't you like our two season weather up here? :lol:
LOL no not yet!

It was an idea at one point...but Im gonna hang around a bit longer.

Lets say until peter goes through 10 more sets of rims. :lol:

Archived