LegacyGT.com

USDM or JDM Pink Springs: fitment on 4th Gen?

benfrancis

So I have been researching for a couple weeks now as to what springs are what and I am confused if I have the correct 'Pink' springs for installation on my LGT.

I picked up a set of pink springs from a friend of mine for a steal but I'm not sure if they're the JDM or USDM pinks. They're pink but have a WHITE band around one of the coils, not a blue band which is what I think they're supposed to have? I've searched and cannot find a definitive answer on what color codes are supposed to be on the pinks for work with the 4th gen LGT.

I want to install these soon if they'll work on my car.

pinks.jpg.e8ac2172a56c17bb804c4a3fc2842539.jpg

There were no USDM pinks. They are all JDM. That said, there were multiple versions (at least two, but I seem to recall more like 3 or 4) of STi Pinks for the 4th gen Legacy. However, I have no idea which version you actually have.

There were no USDM pinks. They are all JDM. That said, there were multiple versions (at least two, but I seem to recall more like 3 or 4) of STi Pinks for the 4th gen Legacy. However, I have no idea which version you actually have.

Well normally the pinks have different color codes to indicate specific models. On my springs however there's only a white band and a white STi logo, no blue or pink or any other colored dots. Hence my confusion as to fitment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived