LegacyGT.com

how to change anniversary/b-day dates?

m_a_b

Like the title says, I can't figure out how to change these. I remember setting them when I bought it, but now I can't figure out how to get back to it to set it again. I can't find any mention of it in the manuals or searching this site, either. Any help? probably a really simple thing to do if you know how to do it!

no, it is the calendar in the car. I think it is part of the nav.

It's not part of the Nav as I have that function but don't have nav. You set it up using the stalk next to the wipers but the car has to be parked for those functions to come up.

It's not part of the Nav as I have that function but don't have nav. You set it up using the stalk next to the wipers but the car has to be parked for those functions to come up.

actually it is part of the navi in cars that have it k thanks

If he says its part of the nav and you dont have one i think you should trust him and not declare that itsnt :-D

meanwhile im going outside to look on my navi to see if i can find it

PS: navi is a piece of shit anyway so be glad you dont have one

***edit*** no dice, couldnt find it

If he says its part of the nav and you dont have one i think you should trust him and not declare that itsnt :-D

meanwhile im going outside to look on my navi to see if i can find it

PS: navi is a piece of shit anyway so be glad you dont have one

***edit*** no dice, couldnt find it

My logic was that Subaru would not make the same function in two different places between a nav and non nav car. I guess I was wrong! :)

Man, it got a little hot in here while I was gone! Looks like AV8TORSADF and flyboy1649 got it right, though. I has nothing to do with the nav like I originally suspected.

When you turn the car on, you need to hold down the "Info" button and then scroll through options with the up down arrows.

got it set, thanks. I actually found it FINALLY in the manual in the section about the info panel.

Would it have been too hard for Subaru to include that kind of thing in the index?!

Archived