LegacyGT.com

Automotive News states Legacy price increase...

[quote]As part of a drive to move the brand upmarket, SUBARU of America plans to price its new Legacy and Outback flagship models about 4 percent higher than the current versions.[/quote] Take it for what it's worth boys and girls, but Automotive News is generally pretty reliable.

That's in line with the rest of the world. And I'm sure they mean GT to GT. A 4% increase for that kind of improvement is a screaming deal. Further, I bet that prices will inch upward as the years progress. It also puts an MT GT wagon at just over $27K. I am SO all over that car at that price. Kevin

One thing to remember Troy is that content-wise in the vehicle specs (not interior-type features), the FXT and WRX's have had a big foot on the previous GT as it still had the base engine and all. It appeared priced above the WRX and FXT to appear still their top-level vehicle less it really had the specs to be one. I think it will actually fall into it's price range with the new models.

[quote name='ha-evolution']They should be a reliable source. The only problem with this information is that there was no previous turbo model so it's tough to guess where the prices on the GT models will fall.[/quote] Yes, the 'old' GT trim seems to have more similarities to the 'new' Limited trim than it does to the 'new' GT trim. It is hard to calculate a 4% increase of a model which did not exist previously... :roll:

[quote name='HomerJay']Nav please! I don't think I've said it enough yet.[/quote] It is apparently coming later in the model year. Look for it, rumors say, to cost about $3000, same as the nav system they get in the JDM. Personally, I'll take a $3 map. :lol: Kevin

[quote name='coolbluelb'][quote name='ha-evolution']They should be a reliable source. The only problem with this information is that there was no previous turbo model so it's tough to guess where the prices on the GT models will fall.[/quote] Yes, the 'old' GT trim seems to have more similarities to the 'new' Limited trim than it does to the 'new' GT trim. It is hard to calculate a 4% increase of a model which did not exist previously... :roll:[/quote] No, it isn't. If you go GT to GT, you get the number. The Limited pack is more of an option setup, than an actual model...that is, a GT with leather, power seats and a sunroof. Then it's very easy. :lol: Kevin

[quote name='gtguy'][quote name='HomerJay']Nav please! I don't think I've said it enough yet.[/quote] It is apparently coming later in the model year. Look for it, rumors say, to cost about $3000, same as the nav system they get in the JDM. Personally, I'll take a $3 map. :lol: Kevin[/quote] I second the paper map. It might not bark instructions at you, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper and more upgradeable. ;)

Archived