LegacyGT.com

Another GT

Dilligas

So I have been out of the Legacy life since I sold my 2000 GT a few years back, and now looking to get a new GT. =)

I want a 2006-2009 GT (Spec B would be nice) and it seems that all the cars out there have close to 100k in miles and still asking a price upwards of 18k!

Looking for something around 50-75k in miles and a 2007 GT is going to set me back 18k, or I found a Spec B that I'm waiting to hear what the maintance records look like http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2380940 .

I'm overwhelmed on what I should be shopping for and looking at as I go along reading classifieds on this great car.

:spin:

Just stay patient, unless you don't mind driving an auto. I don't think I'll ever own another auto trans as my DD until I'm much older.

And fill out your profile. We don't know where you are, and if someone could offer you help finding the car you want, it won't help not knowing.

If you want an LGT with less then 70K miles, you aren't alone and will likely have to pay for it. They are expensive for a reason though, great cars.

And I did not notice the rebuilt title on the first one you were looking at. State laws are all different, but I am a licensed insurance agent in MN and you do not get a rebuilt title here for a minor accident. I would stay far away. If he was asking maybe 10-11lk I would consider maybe. I know we all have our opinions on looks, but for a Spec-B it looks to...molested cosmetically. Too many miles and too many concerns with the rebuilt title.

I did not see anything here..Durp. Hope I did not miss anything? Either way I am waiting for a email back on that Spec B back east, looks really nice. He said he has all the paper work, so anything special I should ask if he has done due to not being able to take a look at it in person? I was going to find a Subaru spot to take a look at it and run some test, thought that would be the last step.

Archived