LegacyGT.com

Girlfriend is short

terrangama

So my girlfriend recently moved in and we currently sharing my baby (lgt). She is pretty short and even when she moves the car seat completely forward she has to use the tips of her toes to push the clutch all the way in (i have a ACT HD clutch w/ light fly wheel). i was wondering if there was some way to move the area of engagement forward or if it would be better to put a wooden block on the clutch pedal, kinda like the little kid from indiana jones and the temple of doom :lol: .

how tall is she? I have to put my seat all the way forward and move the seat up (taller) to reach the pedals.

if she's REALLY short, you can get pedal extensions, but what a pita to have to put on and off if you're sharing vehicles. :( and ya, platform shoes also do the trick. ;)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I don't think are pedals can be moved forward at all. Did you true laying the seat all the way down. Like push down on the bottom power button... But then again she won't be able to see over the wheel then. I guess wooden block is the only way to go.

My wife is about 5'1" or 5'2" and she doesn't seem to have any issues. She does the same thing with the seat that AKLGT does in raising it all the way up and forward.

You definitely do NOT want to post pictures of your girlfriend here. She'll likely feel the cyber leg humping and drool even if she never touches the computer! :lol: :lol:

My wife is about 5'1" or 5'2" and she doesn't seem to have any issues. She does the same thing with the seat that AKLGT does in raising it all the way up and forward.

You definitely do NOT want to post pictures of your girlfriend here. She'll likely feel the cyber leg humping and drool even if she never touches the computer! :lol: :lol:

hahah. Sounds like a good idea. We havent tried going up yet. Thanks for the input!

+1

you will regret posting pics... trust me. :lol:

+1

you will regret posting pics... trust me. :lol:

Archived