LegacyGT.com

WTB: 05 lgt STUFF

LGTdemon

well i jus got this puppy, been in an 03 wrx for about a year and loved it, so i'm lookin for anything you have that you think i would want lol it's an 05 automatic lgt satin white, i'd really like to find an accessport even tho i now that's a long shot lol so jus lemme knowif you have any sweet shiz :)

You'll have to check us out. We didn't really plan this meet, it just sort of happened. When the weather warms up a little more and East Canyon opens back up, we will have a meet/canyon run. I've set up a couple of these now and they've been really fun.

Out of all these guys, only two of us are on the forums. I think we're almost up to 20 LGT's in Utah! :lol: Fine with me, though... Most everybody has Impreza's here.

ya i have an 03 wrx as well i do a lot of the nasioc meets but we should do more leggy meets/runs i'd be down

Nice! We've had three so far over the past year. Kind of 4 now if you count yesterday.

well lets doanother one like... next week haha, are most of you guys from the slc area?

Archived