LegacyGT.com

Second Annual Numbered Spec B Meet Colorado 2012

cryo

Well its about time to post details for this years 2006 Numbered spec b meet. One year we got three together for pictures, Last year we had four. I have since met up with a few of you owners and have communicated with a few others through emails,friends, etc.

Here is the link for the one last year with a few pictures as well. Before I get flamed with all the spec b jokes, please read the first paragraph of this other post.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-numbered-spec-b-meet-photo-op-colorado-167485.html?t=167485

I noticed there are 15 or more owners listed in the colorado registry and have actually talked with a few out of state that think it would be worth a road trip so who knows. My goal is to get 10+ this year. We will have a person on hand with a HDLR camera as well. On to the details.

Rescheduled for August or September TBA 2012

Time: 1pm

Initial Meet up Location For Pictures: RedRocks upper parking lot *Because of the limited amount of people attending permits should not be required*

Place for Food and Drinks:Rock Rest Lodge in Golden CO www.rockrestlodge.com/

Please let me know if you think you will be able to attend, Last year was a bunch of fun.

1. Cryo and wife

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave, I'll mark myself as tentative. I'll know for sure as we get closer to May.

I tried to pick a date that should have a decent chance for good weather as well as not being on a holiday or anything else. If the date itself proves to be an issue for some we can definatly change it. Just figured I would come out the gate with a date in mind, can't have you missing it since you have been in all previous pics. Let me know. :cool:

Lgt4me - I will be posting details of a april meet soon to get all the lgt.com guys together as well but because we are doing this at redrocks to begin with we have to be very conscious of how many people we get. Redrocks parks require a permit for anything over about 20-25 cars *its actually groups of 35 or more people* but they are lax if its close. Its nothing against anyone else, just one of the many meets we will have this summer but this one is kind of ....spec....ial ...ya know...;)

1. Cryo and wife

2. Finse - tenative

3. 303patrick

4. Utmost

5. Brthtkg

6. Icy - tennative

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I still have most of mine. I'm trying to find a good place to put them. I did toss some on my tool box. \o/
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 2 weeks later...

So I am going to talk with the owner of Rock Rest Lodge in golden in the next day or two. From what I have heard from a few people is its a great place for groups, good drinks and bbq/bar food as well as has a decent sized parking lot.

If anyone wants to check out the menu here it is.

http://www.rockrestlodge.com/menu.php

Let me know.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Dave I know im not part of the crowd but just wanted to chime in and say thats an excellent place to go for a meet. My buddy with that mustang that was in my garage lives down the street and he knows some of the people that work there as well as the owner I think (good people). Should be a good time!!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear, im looking.g forward to it.

I think the pictures at redrocks could make it into the calender next year if we get a good turnout, an hdlr camera *which we have* and just the right setting. I am just hoping for more than last time and it looks like we should have at least 6 for sure, hopefully more. Looking forward to it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived