LegacyGT.com

Legal tint in PA?

Fido

I can't find this anywhere, tons of sources but they all say they either aren't sure or give wildly different numbers.

So far, I've seen:

"Whatever lets a cop still see in"

5 (rear only)

sooo. Anyone living in PA with tint who can tell me what it actually is to save me the trouble of having to actually find a tint shop that can tell me? If the law is like 70 it's not even worth the effort to get it tinted IMO.

That's a pretty easy thing to google.

http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/PA/

In the original post I made, I did mention I'd been looking around. That's just one of the many sources. They all seem to say something different. I'm asking if there's someone with actual experience here with tinted windows in PA.

Black car with leather interior + summer = pain.

I live in PA and I talked to myu buddy who is a cop and I to have my windows tinited to 35%. The law is no tint period but it depends in what county you live in. In my county we can have up to 20% and the cops won't bother us. If the cop decides to be a pric then its 100 fine. But you can get out of that by asking for their tint meter and if they have it when it was last calibrated. Thats what my buddy told me. So go for 35% its the safest. Good Luck

Archived