IDRVSLO

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanger - PM sent your way

Hicksta - Thanks, I owe you one! ;)

RIPJeep - Thanks!

Bolksey85 - I use DEPO or TYC, both are an exact fit. I have never had any complaints or issues with fitment. Let me know if you would like more information.

The plastic in DEPO lights is not the same as oem. Slight overheating can cause the plastic surface to craze over time as it becomes much less resistant to temperature changes.

Glad you have never had a customer/personal issue. I can post pics if you want. I suppose its possible it only happened to my headlights/I had a factory flaw that didn't like it.

Anyhow, Depo ARE high quality oem replacements. I am getting a set for the Durango. I am not going to bake them. I do not know if there are better/other options just sharing my personal experience with you.

IDRVSLO - Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested in some lights. Let me know if you need me to re-send the PM from a few weeks ago, or just let me know what the quote is when you have the chance. Thanks!

knocked over the dog yesterday when doorbell rang hoping it was my headlights, going crazy waiting for 'em. oh, i forgot you have family, ya i can wait, was confusing you with someone else. Edited by bradze

I am interested in a JDM blacked out conversion, tsx lens, I sent you a pm but I never got a reply. I would like to do a Core Swap.

Currently there is a wait on the 10-12 lights. I will contact you once the customers who have already placed orders are sending the lights back.

[

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4424/img2598z.jpg

Above lights installed on RIPJeep02s 2008 OBP Legacy GT

What setup is this? Looks like stealth+halo+shaved+magic...:confused:

Also is that his day-time running light or parking light + fog?

What setup is this? Looks like stealth+halo+shaved+magic...:confused:

Also is that his day-time running light or parking light + fog?

That would be my set. It is full black stealth, shaved corner, halos.

Wired up, we did sepreate switch for the halos, and we disabled the DRLs and wired up independent fogs. Once the weather breaks, I will get some amazing photos of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my headlights back, blacked out :) They look great. For those wondering, he uses an appropriate amount of sealant when putting the housing halves back together, so there is not all that unsightly overflow of sealant like on some people's work. I am glad I had an experienced person do this instead of me. It appears to be more an art than a science.

IDRVSLO put up with my several text messages very politely, and has offered good service.

I just need to polish my headlights and then I'll have the look I've been craving!

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

LED Strip – Similar to what we see in the new Audi models available upon request – $100

I would like to know how much light this LED strip provide.

I already have a set of them mounted, but I'm not happy about the light output.

It's for show use only! I need realy light on the front. I know there is an option to put lights into my bumper.But it looks ugly for my part.

can you send me an beter pic of this lights on PM please.

Yours sincerely

Putnik