LegacyGT.com

Factory Service Manual

Holy giant Tome of automotive knowledge, how big are these things?

I found a set on Ebay but its only Volumes 2, 3, and 6 (there were 6 volumes?!?!).

I always try and get the FSM for cars I plan on keeping (have a small stack of them from cars I ended up not keeping), but I've never seen any as huge as the Subies.

My question is;

How many total volumes are there, and what does each volume cover? I don't want to spend $100 on only a partial set unless its really all I will need.

My electronic copy doesnt have "volumes" but it has different sections like wiring diagrams, electrical body, mechanical, drivetrain, etc. Why dont you just use the free electronic copy. I am sure someone has the FSM for your year around. If I do ill let you know, I have to look again though.

be very careful of rip off web sites that want to charge you for downloads! I just got ripped of $97.00 when I thought I was paying $29.00 for a download and come to find out I never even had to pay $29.00 for it because it's free to download! I'm working on getting a refund but I doubt it will happen...

Can someone direct me to a 1993 legacy wagon service manual for free? The link above had a 1995 but not a 1993.

Thanks

• I Donated

thanks for the link. its downloading quick so I'll post how it is after I can check out the download

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

The torrent link is actually good. Virus free and a legit download.

Its kinda unoranized, but everything seems to be in there.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived