LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yesterday I was at a junk yard and spotted a green Outback like mine. Looked at the odometer and it read 411K.

some one may had took the tack apart and dicked with the odometer. outbacks suck to much to go that long :lol:

my lgt has sat around 242k while it gets new powertrain and drive train.

• 1 month later...
Wow, that's low miles! Probably pretty soon I'm gonna be out of the 2nd gen leggy game, and into a 3rd gen wagon with 5mt. Getting really tired of the 4eat. It works amazingly well, but I want my 5speeds back. heh.

Wow, that's low miles! Probably pretty soon I'm gonna be out of the 2nd gen leggy game, and into a 3rd gen wagon with 5mt. Getting really tired of the 4eat. It works amazingly well, but I want my 5speeds back. heh.

I thought you did a 5spd swap...or was that just a plan

I thought you did a 5spd swap...or was that just a plan

Nah, it was a plan. When I first got it, the thing had wicked torque bind and a horrible 2nd gear slam. After some oil changes an a new filter, plus adjusting the bands, it completely cleared up. So I figured why not just drive it the way it is... it works. I have all the parts, though. Not for that swap specifically, just because I have a garage full of subaru parts. heh.

• 2 weeks later...