LegacyGT.com

33k Blown MT

q2slinger

Been at stage II since 5,000 miles. Drive like an old man for the most part, except for 6 track days and 250 autox laps on race slicks.:eek:

Just wondering how many people have blown up a manual transmission with the stock turbo? Don't think there are very many.

I'm doing 340whp on pump and 370+whp on e85(doing 1/4mi track runs) and so for no problem. Just my clutch slipping now.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I'm sorry I have 48k on my car and was at stage 2 with 277whp for about a 1 1/2yr and with a 20g for about 10 months.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Still on the stock clutch and tranny, been your typical "Stage II" since about 10K miles, September, 2005. Now at 36K.

The clutch has started, finally, to slip.

I don't track/strip/AutoX the car, but I'm not the easiest daily-driver. :redface:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Still on the stock clutch and tranny, been your typical "Stage II" since about 10K miles, September, 2005. Now at 36K.

The clutch has started, finally, to slip.

I don't track/strip/AutoX the car, but I'm not the easiest daily-driver. :redface:

My clutch is still not slipping except if I try to take off fast from a stop in 1st. Gearbox has been good. I kind of want the stock clutch to let go so I can get an upgraded one and get a lighter flywheel..

• 2 weeks later...
mine slips w a hard lanch, but my 4th gear sincro is going out. I wonder how much this is going to cost to do the 4th gear and sincro. if I do that then I'm just going to put a act clutch and streetlight flywheel in w maybe the sti tran bushings in.

Archived