LegacyGT.com

HID great price

Any one looking for HID's at great price ?? I just gotta set of Pilot HID's 8000 on ebay for $168.00 all plug and play they are really nice wow I am Happy. The guy selling them is "great deals on HID's". :icon_mrgr Of course then you need to do the fog light DRL mod but it is easy with goos instructions on this site.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is an awesome price

i opted to go thru RPM who is a vendor on here

- it was a bit more $$ but I feel more comfortable with a vendor's customer service if something goes wrong rather an ebay email address

Vision at night is un real, huge differance, and they look the business!

Can't think of better reasons ????? :icon_bigg

For some reason they bother my eyes more at night than normal headlights. I find myself squinting more as I think the shadows it throws are a sharp contrast and it makes it more difficult to focus (this is probably just me--lol).

huh why would u need to do the fog light independent mod. I understand disabling the drl. but not fog lights :icon_conf

So that the fogs are DRL, (I meant do both .... disable regular DRL and have my fogs independant to use as DRL)

for a car that stickers at 30k, they should be Optional

i love my banzai hid kit

Fixed.... most $30,000 cars don't have them standard... a BMW 328i doesn't have them standard. however, they should be an option.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For some reason they bother my eyes more at night than normal headlights. I find myself squinting more as I think the shadows it throws are a sharp contrast and it makes it more difficult to focus (this is probably just me--lol).

and that's not an uncommon problem... especially with older people... HID's can make it harder to focus for the people behind the wheel... and vehicles with self leveling HIDs will affect some people as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hate HIDs. They blind oncoming traffic, even factory self-levelling ones - in certain (not uncommon) situations like when you go uphill and a HID-equipped car is approaching it on the other side.

You people must have serious eye problems if stock - truly excellent - Legacy lights are not enough.

and that's not an uncommon problem... especially with older people... HID's can make it harder to focus for the people behind the wheel... and vehicles with self leveling HIDs will affect some people as well.

I'm only 35. :lol: And I have 20/20 vision.

I would like to compare a HID vs. the stock setup in our Legacy's...I thought my Corolla headlights were bright...haha...anyone just try Silverstar's?

Definately a good price though, and if your happy with them...that's what counts...and thanks for the heads up on the available price deal...

Brian-

I hate HIDs. They blind oncoming traffic, even factory self-levelling ones - in certain (not uncommon) situations like when you go uphill and a HID-equipped car is approaching it on the other side.

You people must have serious eye problems if stock - truly excellent - Legacy lights are not enough.

just to piss you off... i have them for the bling factor :jedi:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived