LegacyGT.com

Next car maybe?

Wicked

Trying to decide on my next car and think it will be a 3.0R Legacy. From what I've been reading around here, sounds like 3.0R owners are pretty happy. I love the looks of the 4th Gen. LegacyGT but don't think I really want a turbo car.

Local dealer took in on trade a '09 Legacy 3.0R Limited in QSM with 46k. Looked at the car today but did not drive due to it being in the detail bay until they put it out for sale on Monday. Car has been through service already and they will email me the service record (service performed) as soon as the car is ready to sell. Car is fully loaded best I could tell with the exception of the trunk wing.

Input I'm looking for is what about the price? They are a no dicker dealer and are asking $19,000 for it. With some research in my area, this cars value is around $22,500- $23,500 so it sounds pretty good to me but don't want to be missing something.

Thanks~

Be sure you're ok with filling up with the recommended 91 Oct.

Although I do admit I still like the 4th gen body, but I needed the extra room the 5th gen affords and it runs on 87.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

I love my 01 h-6....I'd love an 09 3.0r....you should go for it if it all checks out!

Time will tell :)

Be sure you're ok with filling up with the recommended 91 Oct.

Although I do admit I still like the 4th gen body, but I needed the extra room the 5th gen affords and it runs on 87.

I run 93 in my truck so that's not really a biggie, thank god I don't put more than 5k-6k on it ea. year, lol.

Pic of the car, she cleaned up pretty nice and was owned by a Doctor so it shouldn't be beat on, lol.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/JF-03-SS/photo-111.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/JF-03-SS/photo-112.jpg

$18,000 was what I paid for in the winter of 2010 with 3,800 miles on the odo. :lol: I would say $19,000 for a 3.0R limited is a fair and slightly great price now (with all the goodies in the car). There is a lack of torque from the H6 but its an easy fix with new headers and a tune.

Good luck with your search!

$18,000 was what I paid for in the winter of 2010 with 3,800 miles on the odo. :lol: I would say $19,000 for a 3.0R limited is a fair and slightly great price now (with all the goodies in the car). There is a lack of torque from the H6 but its an easy fix with new headers and a tune.

Good luck with your search!

Sounds like you got a really good deal, DAMN!

There will be NO lack of torque compared to my daily driver now (1996 Impreza 2.2) Not really planning on doing much to the car, that's why I'm looking at something fully loaded with decent power and AWD.

Sounds like you got a really good deal, DAMN!

There will be NO lack of torque compared to my daily driver now (1996 Impreza 2.2) Not really planning on doing much to the car, that's why I'm looking at something fully loaded with decent power and AWD.

My deal is probably the fairest of all. Since I got it without the limited version and it doesn't have all the goodies but the interior looks better IMO.

Indeed, you might feel that there might not be any lack of torque now. However, you will wish you have more after you drive it for 2 years. :lol: The mapping on the 3.0R is a bit messed up. The torque band is in the 3,000-4,000 RPM range and in about 2nd gear. Once you hit the 3rd gear or 4th gear, you will still be able to overtake people but the-kick-in-the-neck is now gone. I am in the process of modding my car but right now, I am just waiting for my extended warranty to expire so I can get my project along. :lol:

Archived