LegacyGT.com

Have you ever seen this bumper?!?!?!

Howdy!!

I was looking for cool stuff to do to my new 07 Spec B and I came across this pic. I need to find this bumper, it looks alot like the one from an 05 wrx. Has any one ever seen this before and if you have where can I get one.

Thanks for any help:lol:

legacy_04.jpg.2c5765ee5fbd102a1dc074ac7fd62946.jpg

That wont fit a SpecB only the GT.

:confused: They're exactly the same underneath. Any bumper that fits a 2005-2007 GT will also fit the 2006-2007 SpecB. Any bumper that fits the 2008-2009 GT will also fit the 2008-2009 SpecB.

Looks like the owner of that Legacy didn't know if he wanted an STI or a Legacy. He's got what looks like an STI front bumper, side skirts and rear wing on it.

Howdy!!

I was looking for cool stuff to do to my new 07 Spec B and I came across this pic. I need to find this bumper, it looks alot like the one from an 05 wrx. Has any one ever seen this before and if you have where can I get one.

Thanks for any help:lol:

I hope you've got a well paying job for that bumper...you'll need a lot more than the bumper skin.

I hope you've got a well paying job for that bumper...you'll need a lot more than the bumper skin.

I'm new in the game. What kind of stuff am I gonna need. Is this a project I don't wanna start? I've owned many subarus but this is my first real performance car.

Archived