LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Saw a matching 5th Gen silver LGT on I84 near Manchester/East Hartford this morning around 7:30. Any of you?

Probably NRW (assuming he finally saw the light and wanted to upgrade).

Actually maybe minnucims... if he still has the LGT? I know he's down in CT...

Probably NRW (assuming he finally saw the light and wanted to upgrade).

Actually maybe minnucims... if he still has the LGT? I know he's down in CT...

I believe minnucims is already WRX-afied, but I'm not positive. But, it could have been his car.

I would love to know if the person who bought my car is one here. It's a bronze lgt with gold wheels. Fair number of mods and would have been purchased at ocean Subaru in nh. I'm also wonder if anyone has spotted it.

I have seen that car driving around the Salisbury/Newburyport area a few times recently.

I have seen that car driving around the Salisbury/Newburyport area a few times recently.

Does if have a fmic? If so, that's my old car. I feel bad for the guy that bought it. He probably had some issues in the beginning. It had a catless dp and I know the dealer put a stocker on. So it most likely pulled a cel. Hopefully the owner realized it needed the larger free flowing one. Otherwise hopefully he retuned it....and decreased the power.

Tonight I drove with clean looking 07-09 NA SWP Legacy sedan with CT plates down I-95S. You caught up with me north of Providence, I went of exit 5 to Richmond woods some 30 mins later. HIDs, tinted, otherwise looked stock. I was in my son's 05 OB.

Looks like I have a soft spot for SWP Legacies.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• I Donated Too
ABP GT Sedan this morning at 8.50am going through the Lincoln 5 way stop, down past the library and you turned left just at the 95 ramp. Spoiler, Meghan or Stromung exhaust and aftermarket wheels I think. Dog and Cat MA license plate too. Hello.

• 3 weeks later...