LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brink4422 - FYI from the FS rules on the Home Page

DOCUMENTATION - NO EXCEPTIONS:

• Those items, that sellers intend to be "local only" sales, must be listed in the respective Marketplace sub-forum, then a link to the item can be posted in the regional forum

Thanks

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Then I'd be selling them to the 350z guys for $3k instead of $900. Swing by and mount them on your beautifully detailed Rex. I want pictures so they sell faster.

I might just do that :lol:

I'd probably have them painted black =D

PM me your details sir.

Hey gang, selling my Thule system off my legacy that I don't use anymore. Used for only one winter and sat for another.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/thule-roof-rack-system-ready-go-photos-215470.html?t=215470

480xt feet

50" load bars

Fit kit for 05-09 Legacy

44" fairing

Asking $300obo, rather not ship if I don't have to. Buyer will paying for shipping if I decide to ship. Located in Langhorne Pa right outside of Philly.

Edited by SBT
Removed linked photos - posted FS thread link

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I have for sale a Subaru 05 Legacy bug and wind deflector. These came on the car when I bought it and I do not like them. Comes with all hardware needed. $100 takes both O.B.O. Located in Annapolis, Md.

Please review the FS rules, or the shorthand version for the regional sub-forums. FYI from the FS rules on the Home Page

• Those items, that sellers intend to be "local only" sales, must be listed in the respective Marketplace sub-forum, then a link to the item can be posted in the regional forum

Thanks

Please review the FS rules, or the shorthand version for the regional sub-forums. FYI from the FS rules on the Home Page

Thanks

Sorry man it's taken care of and thanks for letting me know.

It's all good. You're new to this site and each site is different in how they manage FS items. Rule of thumb, if it's for sale, it gets listed in the Marketplace first, then linked elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...