LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

How'd the move go, settling in?

Honestly just getting settled back in. Life has been pretty hectic with the move. Shop is finally set up and operating 100%. Thanks for asking!

Eric! Nice work man, car looks killer! Thanks for the picture!

[

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly just getting settled back in. Life has been pretty hectic with the move. Shop is finally set up and operating 100%. Thanks for asking!

Eric! Nice work man, car looks killer! Thanks for the picture!

wait, weren't you in PA before? you moved clear across? PCS?

• 4 weeks later...
I paid for a pair of lights back in August and still haven't got them. It's incredibly hard to get ahold of him and he hasn't responded to my emails in awhile. If you read this please email me back and let me know when I can receive my lights...or a refund.

All PMs are replied to. There have been some delays due to back ordered items and issues with the company I buy all of my aftermarket OE replacement lights. I will soon have sets on hand in order to alleviate any delays. Thanks for the patience during this time.
[

In addition I am not sure if this only effects me or it is site wide but PMs seem to get eaten. I know that I have had this issue for awhile now. I will post my personal email on the front page so that I can be contacted that way. I am always willing to give out my number once an order is placed but wont post it on the internet for all to see. I hope this will help with any issues regarding missed communication.
[

• 2 months later...

Hello, id like to ask you if you can do one of these babies iv seen on YouTube - with very intense led strap lights, with one just like the audis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqddsga-Izo]Subaru Legacy GT Leds - YouTube[/ame]

And what about shipping to Spain? What would be the best option?

Thanks in advance!

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone heard from Scott? I ordered new lights last October with the morimoto retrofit and angel eyes. Somehow they were sent to Texas instead of to me in Canada. After about six weeks of waiting, Scott issued me a refund while he sorted the mess out with UPS, which seemed like a stand up thing to do. In December he got the lights back and, like an idiot, I decided to "re-buy" them. Not sure how they were shipped this time as I never got tracking info. It's been over two months and still nothing. The last half dozen emails and PMs I've sent him have gone unanswered. At this point I've given up hope of ever seeing the lights or my $900.

Just so everyone is aware of what is going on. When I moved back home to WA i switched carriers and opened up my UPS account. The local store that I ship through hired on a few new folks that continued to mess up my shipments. This in turn with my full school schedule caused me to get behind on a few sets. I fully admit fault with the folks who ordered from me and I have done everything in my power to fix the misteps that were made. Non of it was intentional and in most cases I was unaware. This was the fault of me trying to juggle school full time and the lights. I have worked out a better system for tracking, shipping and organizing all orders. Please rest assured the delays that have been experienced over the last two months will not occur again. Edited by IDRVSLO
[

Anyone heard from Scott? I ordered new lights last October with the morimoto retrofit and angel eyes. Somehow they were sent to Texas instead of to me in Canada. After about six weeks of waiting, Scott issued me a refund while he sorted the mess out with UPS, which seemed like a stand up thing to do. In December he got the lights back and, like an idiot, I decided to "re-buy" them. Not sure how they were shipped this time as I never got tracking info. It's been over two months and still nothing. The last half dozen emails and PMs I've sent him have gone unanswered. At this point I've given up hope of ever seeing the lights or my $900.

I'm sensing a pattern here. I paid over 1k for a set of lights on Jan 2nd and have yet to receive them. Instead, I keep getting stories about UPS shipping to the wrong address, then breaking tabs, then UPS not returning them so that he has to order new internals, etc, etc.....really? WTF? This is no way to run a business......the whole while I keep telling him that I don't necessarily mind the wait since I know he does good work but that you have to keep your customers informed. If this were a job he would have been fired long ago.

My lights should get to Scott today (3-26) and since in contact with him everything had been pretty smooth. I have heard from other reputable forum members that Scott does a great job so I am excited to see the final product hopefully sometime next week.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: