LegacyGT.com

Anyone running Prodrive GC-10's?

mtobia5

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1866_20233037

Forged by Rays of Japan, the GC-010 is available now in 18 x 7.5", +48, 5x100; available in Silver, British Black, and Gold. They won't clear STi Brembos, but a 3mm spacer will make it work.

They're available in 17" as well.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

hi there....the prodrives are manufactured by bridgestone, not rays...
i think Dan knows what he is talking about.... :)

any way i had a set of prodrive gc-06, as you can see sticker may say bridgestone but the wheel also has RAYS ENG forged on it.

rear_offset.jpg.ebc9326ca60d0e7a1beafab2b9c1ee80.jpg

rays_eng.jpg.3a9eb43b41107d8ba7e898c63cc67040.jpg

hm, confused now... mine's the GC10e n there's only the bridgestone labels on the box (where the rims were stored) and on the inner sections of all rims...:) anywayz, guys, my only comment on the prodrives, NO REGRETS, perfect quality n looks..n v lite, 6.9kg for the 17x7.5 +48.... even the wheel caps are forged aluminium n so lite it'll prob float on air!! :icon_tong Only thing's: stay clear of the kerbs :icon_evil , u wldnt wan any scratches on these prized metals!!!

• 3 weeks later...
From that pic they look just like Rota Tarmac II. I think those clear brembos just fine.

That's one way to look at it. Rota Tarmac II is a copy of the Prodrive GC-010. But the Rota wheel is not an exact duplicate, so you cannot assume anything about caliper clearance from one to the other.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

advan rs, i used have some advans, and they rally held up well, i hit a few huge put holes, and the wheels never gave out on me. plus nobody ever has advans, so they are more uniqe and at the same time more expensive

Archived