LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Hey Andy, sorry to see you go.... :(

What did you get, in-replacement?

Oh, and I'll vouch for Andy (kid8), he's a great guy. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Thanks Allen, I will miss it but it was that time and made the most sense financially right now.

Merc6, it was a shame, I only was able to ever make it to one F4 event and it wasn't truly even their event, just an autox @ LCC. And you are more than welcome to buy em :)

Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Highland Hills/Beachwood -

RBP BL-LGT with factory wing and tinted windows, driven by a male in a red hoodie, going north on Richmond Rd., crossing Harvard, at approx. 4PM yesterday, Monday, 3/29.

I was in my wife's silver '09 FXT (with '05 LGT rims, winter setup), in the inside turn-lane, waiting to go east on Harvard from southbound Richmond.

I waved, but don't think that you saw me at all. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

77n. just past pleasant vally today. around 5pm. 05+ OBXT either black or dark blue. hard to tell it was kinda dirty(wash that shiz) stock(looked stock at least) went wizzin by me in the construction 50mph zone (slow down, im gonna be a cop soon lol) white guy, 30's maybe 40's. i was in the rusted out gold 240sx. rust gets hidden by the gold factory paint (thank god, cause theres a lot of rust)....any takers?

Rust metallic flake. That is a chevy paint code I hope you have a LS1 to back that up. I spotted plenty of leggy but gave up. They simply were non car(or even people) enthusiast. It's been 3 months since I carded a car.

^ I've actually been having the same bad-luck with all sorts of Subaru drivers, of-late.

I'll wave, but get no wave back. :(

Must be something in the air, of-late. :(

Edited by TSi+WRX

^ I've actually been having the same bad-luck with all sorts of Subaru drivers, of-late.

I'll wave, but get no wave back. :(

Must be something in the air, of-late. :(

Let me be on the turnpike to jersey I get waves and sometimes stalked by other subarus as I travel. I keep spotting the same blue legacy gt but we are always going opposite direction @ high rate of speed and he never responds to the mid atlantic threads. When I get anywhere near the mason dixon, there is a random TL or S2k already there downshifted waiting my arrival. I haven't completely given up on getting people to show up, I just set my expectations to 1 car(mine) and hope someone else shows.

^ :lol: Maybe I should go see some friends in Jersey. :)

I think that as summer wears on, you'll see more of the local BL/BPs come out - the problem with the BL/BP crowd is that you get guys like me a lot of times: other commitments making going to a meet less likely. :( We took Anna to The Boneyard a few weeks ago, for my sister-in-law's father's birthday. Anna didn't like it there at all. :(

^ :lol: Maybe I should go see some friends in Jersey. :)

I think that as summer wears on, you'll see more of the local BL/BPs come out - the problem with the BL/BP crowd is that you get guys like me a lot of times: other commitments making going to a meet less likely. :( We took Anna to The Boneyard a few weeks ago, for my sister-in-law's father's birthday. Anna didn't like it there at all. :(

again, your priorities are not in order. car > kid & wife :lol:

^ DUDE!!!! I only spotted you once - how embarrassing!!!! :redface:

I waved (big, hand out the window :lol:) the only time I saw you, I was on my way home, going South on Warrensville, outside lane.

How the heck did I not see you the other time - if we passed each other with me going the other way, I was on my way to pick up my daughter from school/day-care...I don't usually head North on Warrensville at around 4-4:15 PM, but today, I was able to go home, first, since Anna just recently requested that I pick her up later, when it's sunny out, so that she'd have a chance to play outside with her friends in the afternoon. :)

Man, your car looks nice and mean!

just a note for allan and tsi. if you see a red merkur xr4ti (looks like a tercel with a stock biplane wing) around the metro campus of triC in the evening, give me a wave. lol. my horn doesnt work so a PSH from my BOV will have to do :lol:

^ DUDE!!!! I only spotted you once - how embarrassing!!!! :redface:

I waved (big, hand out the window :lol:) the only time I saw you, I was on my way home, going South on Warrensville, outside lane.

How the heck did I not see you the other time - if we passed each other with me going the other way, I was on my way to pick up my daughter from school/day-care...I don't usually head North on Warrensville at around 4-4:15 PM, but today, I was able to go home, first, since Anna just recently requested that I pick her up later, when it's sunny out, so that she'd have a chance to play outside with her friends in the afternoon. :)

Man, your car looks nice and mean!

Yeah I literally said it would be soo random if I ran into you and I did. It was near the train station near s woodal or something like that. I was in curb lane going to drop off tax info. I got in center lane on the way back and said there is no chance in hell i'll just happen to catch you going the opposite direction again. Then it happened again but my window was up. What does your door badge say?

^ The door badge is a JDM-OEM piece, "Tuned by STi," blinging in Mad-Tyte JDM carbon fiber (which, as y'all know, is just so much better than USDM carbon fiber, because they weave that sh1t overseas, you know, on JDM looms and all).

:lol:

They were pricey, but I thought that the door area could use a bit of bling, as there's a lot of sheetmetal there.

At one point, I sported a .com and .org decal on the passenger side rocker panel, directly in front of the wheel-well, and then again a LERSOC of the same on the driver side (F4s was not yet realized at that time), but I decided to re-do things some time two winters ago, and moved everything into the engine bay.

Anna's quarter-window has her pink butterfly, a decal that she picked out after browsing for a while on eBay. :lol: It was my present to her, for turning "big-girl" two years ago. We've yet to discuss what comes next, but that was a move away from a funny "Baby in Car" reflective decal of a crawling baby in a diaper, with a devil's tail coming out the end.

The only graphic I'm likely to never remove is the "Rust-eze" decal on the bumper. That was the first movie Anna and I watched together (she still watches it, repeatedly, for weeks on end!).

----

just a note for allan and tsi. if you see a red merkur xr4ti (looks like a tercel with a stock biplane wing) around the metro campus of triC in the evening, give me a wave. lol. my horn doesnt work so a PSH from my BOV will have to do :lol:

I certainly will! :)

I don't get out that way much in the evenings, but there's so few of those unique rides left that, no matter where you are, I'm bound to spot you at one point or another. :)

spoted a black 05+ legacy gt wagon that sounded real nice and had dual-dual tip exhaust getting off 77s at p.valley today at around 5:20. takers?

Seen them but never got their attention. There are quite a few slightly modded LGT in the area that I never see post.

oh i also saw today a white lgt with aftermarket rims 5 spoke i think. in a parking lot on 82. it was a business just east of avery rd. right next to the company with all the large construction machinery.

Not me and Berkshire40 isn't a 5 spoke.