LegacyGT.com

Bpv solution! Samco!

I did some research to figure out how I can replace my aging BPV hose and fix the leak that I had. I have seen a lot of awesome engine setups as simple as Hicksta's or as wild as LALGT and I think for them this would be a great alternative like it was for me. This SAMCO hose was made for the 08+ WRX but because the WRX has the same setup as 05+ LGT it works well. This hose will work with your stock top mount, AVO, PERRIN, IPR, Process West, and even front mount setups like my RacerX. With a FMIC it was kinda a PITA to mate the OEM BPV hose to the BPV because it was unforgiving and hard to stretch properly but with the SAMCO hose it worked really well because it is silicone.

I'm sure that everyone has heard of Roger Clark Motorsports (RCM) in the UK because they have built the craziest subarus in the UK, more notebly THE GOBSTOPPER. I hope this helps you guys out and I emailed RCM telling them that they are going to get a some orders from my fellow LegacyGT.com members. I ordered my hose on a thursday and got to me on monday from overseas to CALI from UK.

Contact TIM ROSS via EMAIL

Let him know that Alex sent you

tim@rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk

8530429018_03044fe139.jpg.ce41996faa7de937b5ed212520fc5397.jpg

8529316981_9775827710.jpg.eb25cf2fbf8b434e91fe13044fd1251c.jpg

8530431450_8bd5b963de.jpg.85dbcef0ea443b1955bd58ff8630f93a.jpg

8530432860_ea0482de77.jpg.3bf9fb0c3ff9229409626e45e82f106a.jpg

8530434022_928173a30b.jpg.1f0a97a9dd2eae8576d32df602028c97.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awhile back I found on Samco's UK website that they make hoses for the 5th Gen GT. Their part number was not published on the US website. I called Rally Sport Direct, gave them the part number, they checked and could get it, so this stuff is available, it just takes digging.

Awhile back I found on Samco's UK website that they make hoses for the 5th Gen GT. Their part number was not published on the US website. I called Rally Sport Direct, gave them the part number, they checked and could get it, so this stuff is available, it just takes digging.

Hey thanks for sharing! I'll call RSD tomorrow and let you guys know what I find and if there is a price difference

Wow great find!! How difficult is this to install? It's been a while since i've taken a look at this hose. I'd love to replace my 160k hose just for sake of easing the mind lol.

Its not that hard just time consuming depending on the setup you have. I think it would take longer if you had the stock top mount but would be easier to swap everything if your already doing a aftermarket turbo inlet or TGV deletes

After talking with RCM a little more I wanted to get more info from members on LGT. Would you guys like to see more product from samco for the LEGACY community? I.E. Intake Tube, Turbo Inlet, BPV Hose, Throttle Body Intercooler Tube, Radiator Hoses, AUX esc. If there is interests then that means that they will produce and stock more parts for legacys. What are you guys thoughts on having a full accessible lineup from SAMCO for Legacy GT?

As a fan of other Samco offerings for other platforms, I'd like to see a turbo inlet, upper and lower radiator hoses, post MAF to inlet and this BPV recirc line. I'll take one of each in black please :cool: Their quality and fitment has been top notch in the past.

As a fan of other Samco offerings for other platforms, I'd like to see a turbo inlet, upper and lower radiator hoses, post MAF to inlet and this BPV recirc line. I'll take one of each in black please :cool: Their quality and fitment has been top notch in the past.

Agreed, with my slight exception being the turbo inlet hose. Rad hoses, AFTA MAF, and TB hose would be sweet. Hell, if they could make an ancillary hose kit for the LGT I'd be in for that as well :D

Agreed, with my slight exception being the turbo inlet hose. Rad hoses, AFTA MAF, and TB hose would be sweet. Hell, if they could make an ancillary hose kit for the LGT I'd be in for that as well :D

I am working with RCM right now to produce a full kit, so I am going to make a write up and proposal to get this ball rolling. I am very excited to get more aftermarket support for the Legacy.

So you were able to confirm he had some coming in the next order in black? Damn you hoarding information!!! It's probably the only black one coming :(

BTW glad to see you back to your modding ways Hicksta! :cool:

He said he had 4 black ones coming in! Email him and he'll send you an invoice :)

I'm not completely back, but thanks :D

Just ordered mine in black. Total was $87.77 shipped.

Great Deal! make sure you post some photos up so we can see the fitment is confirmed with your top mount.

RCM and I have gotten the attention of Samco for them to start looking into making "kits" for the BL/BP Legacys. Those include

• Coolant kit (this is all coolant hoses on the vehicle with the exception of the upper and lower radiator hoses as many people often buy these separately)

• Radiator Hose Kit

• Intercooler Hose Kit

• Turbo Intake Hose

• Air Box Hose

• Breather Kit (this is a new kit addition we are currently implementing across the Impreza range and covers hoses such as the breathers coming off the engine block and rocker covers)

They are going to cross reference OE number to see if other vehicles that they make kits for can be used for the Legacy.

Archived